NCC and stadium seating

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
Don't forget about the tickets allocated to the players' families and also the corporate tickets that I would imagine count for a large sum of the tickets between the 30 yard lines.

I like what Jamie has done. He is forcing people to determine their level of commitment by increasing their dontation level to maintain the same seats. Honest question - when is the last time people were faced with the decision to up their donation level to maintain there current seats?

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Each Donor can buy up to FOUR tickets per membership. So you have one donor at a larger amount who is buying four tickets. So the donation when spread out over four tickets isn"t that bad.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Don't forget about the tickets allocated to the players' families and also the corporate tickets that I would imagine count for a large sum of the tickets between the 30 yard lines.

I like what Jamie has done. He is forcing people to determine their level of commitment by increasing their dontation level to maintain the same seats. Honest question - when is the last time people were faced with the decision to up their donation level to maintain there current seats?

This is the first time ISU has done this correct? At least the first time since i have been a donor/season ticket holder.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
We were at the top of one of those same sections and were given the choice of staying and moving next season or moving last season. I called the ticket office and talked to them about it and they suggested to stay put for last season and move next season to avoid moving twice.

Unfortunately, when I called in last spring, they had no suggestion other than to specify why we were moving and hope for the best (back to the need for a "seat picker"...) I think I mistakenly made the request to be as high up in the lower level as possible (ended up 2 rows above the isle in front of the suites, in section 5.) I was expecting to be put in 6, based on the giving/seating chart. I will be far more specific this year! :biggrin:

Great seats, IMHO. Too bad they're gone. We loved being under the upper deck - blocked sun and rain!

Help Support Us

Become a patron