***NCAA Wrestling Championships (Thu.-Sat.)***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
0-3 that round with 2 total points scored. I did not think Coleman was noticeably more aggressive than the guy from Illinois. And if you can't finish shots, why are you being the aggressor?

As for weight cuts, I have to believe if Carr wanted to go up this year, he could have. Were they afraid of keeping Isaac Judge out of the lineup??

This is year 5 of the Dresser Era.
Wild guess. He wanted to win 4 National Titles and the pressure of winning and cementing his legacy outweighed just wrestling free

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
So far NCAAs has been a very ugly tournament, but your post is full of nonsense.
Really? so ISU is one of the top 5 most storied wrestling programs in the nation yet we will be sitting around 20th place with probably 1 all American. I grew up a fan watching Bobby Douglas coach then Cael so these results are not acceptable. Dresser is in year 5 right??? We are in no better position then we were with Jackson coaching.

This isn’t ISU football… ISU wrestling has 8 National Championships, 70 National Champs and 5 Olympic Champions.

Reactions: jdolson27

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
Did The NC kid ever get hit for stalling? He basically went backwards the entire 3rd period. Now granted Degan has no legitimate leg attacks.