NCAA Tourney teams-Big 12 and Big 10

• Thread starter Deleted member 8507
  • Start date

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
My take is Iowa State wont be a top 4 seed and Iowa at the rate they are going will be in the 4 or 5 range for a seed. Big ten will get 9 or more teams in and b12 will get 6 in.

Reason why I think this is b12 is falling off as of late and the big ten is picking up momentum. Even on the sports fanatics last night they were saying the big 10 is now the #1 conference. ISU has 4 real tough games left to play out of the 8 and are projected at a 5 seed right now and going .500 over rest of the games wont move them up. I just want to see a team from Iowa playing in Des Moines

I said I want Fries with my value meal rhoho... not lies.. ;-)

D

Deleted member 8507

My take is Iowa State wont be a top 4 seed and Iowa at the rate they are going will be in the 4 or 5 range for a seed. Big ten will get 9 or more teams in and b12 will get 6 in.

Standing by your prediction @rhoho ? I still have Iowa State as a 4 seed (3 seed if they win Big 12 tourney) and Iowa sliding to a 7 seed. I have ISU finishing 5-1 to end 24-7 and Iowa finish 3-3 to finish 23-8. Both teams should surpass my preseason expectations. I had the regular seasons as Iowa State 22-9 and Iowa at 20-11. Unless Iowa can beat Maryland, Ohio St or Wisconsin, they will have only won two games (both home) against NCAA tourney teams. The Big Ten Tourney may be important for Iowa seeding.

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Standing by your prediction @rhoho ? I still have Iowa State as a 4 seed (3 seed if they win Big 12 tourney) and Iowa sliding to a 7 seed. I have ISU finishing 5-1 to end 24-7 and Iowa finish 3-3 to finish 23-8. Both teams should surpass my preseason expectations. I had the regular seasons as Iowa State 22-9 and Iowa at 20-11. Unless Iowa can beat Maryland, Ohio St or Wisconsin, they will have only won two games (both home) against NCAA tourney teams. The Big Ten Tourney may be important for Iowa seeding.

I'm sure the committee will not be as impressed by those last second heroics to beat bad teams as Hawk fans are.

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: ATCy and benjimill

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron