NCAA Rollcall

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I’ll be there and get in Wednesday night as well. Can’t wait!

CyDawg23

Nov 13, 2017
Wish I could, but my son has some college visits at that time. Will be relying ~100% on cyclone fanatic for updates.

Edit: hoping to convince my wife to do all the driving so I can watch on my phone, but….I pretty much always drive the long distances.

4everClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Ames
FYI….For those going to the ISU socials after Friday and Saturday evening sessions at the Aloft Hotel….cash only bar. There is a free keg while it lasts. ($15/person if you did not purchase tickets through ISU)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: stuclone and buf87

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
I demand if any of you are out and about and see me to please say hi! I have no idea what majority of you look like otherwise I would ahaha

Reactions: buf87 and stuclone

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I have always dreamed about going. I heard they are in KC next year. I am torn, because I want to go really bad but I typically take in the Big 12 Tourney the week before.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
I have always dreamed about going. I heard they are in KC next year. I am torn, because I want to go really bad but I typically take in the Big 12 Tourney the week before.
When I was in college we used to joke that you could always retake a class but you could never relive a missed party. Not sure why but this post made me think of those words of wisdom. Carry on

• Funny
Reactions: Cytasticlone