NCAA football 2011

xTIFFANYx

Mar 12, 2011
Does anyone own NCAA football 2011? If so, I have a few questions: Can you expand to 16 team conferences? Are there any new game modes? And what are the new features?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Cannot increase conference size. You can (after success) be invited to a different conference with someone else getting kicked out. The running mechanics are much improved over 2010.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
Does anyone own NCAA football 2011? If so, I have a few questions: Can you expand to 16 team conferences? Are there any new game modes? And what are the new features?

The game has been out for nine months. Where ya been? Might as well wait for 2012 game now.

xTIFFANYx

Mar 12, 2011
When it came out I was definately gonna get it. But then my friend said I shouldn't get it, cause I wouldn't like it. So yesterday I played a game with a few friends, and I really enjoyed it.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
So if I play as Iowa State I could only get invited to the Big 10 or Big East. No SEC or ACC?

I think the Big 10 would be the only other conference that you'd likely get an invite to. I've seen that on a couple different dynastys, the reasoning being that you would only get invited to a conference with a better prestige. The only 2 with a higher prestige that I have seen are the big 10 and SEC.

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
So if I play as Iowa State I could only get invited to the Big 10 or Big East. No SEC or ACC?

At the beginning of Dynasty you can change every single team in every single conference if you want. But if you play as Iowa State you're not going to get invited anywhere. You only get invited if you play in a really ****** conference.

GREAT game though!!

xTIFFANYx

Mar 12, 2011
Oh so I can get invited to the SEC, its just unlikely. So what about if I can switch Iowa State and Ole Miss in custom conferences? I have the 2010 version, and I selected to play as Iowa State. And I selected to do Custom Conferences, but it only limited me to switch with Big 10 teams, Boston College, and thats about it.

xTIFFANYx

Mar 12, 2011
I don't wanna wait til the next game because I have every game in this series, and I don't wanna skip this game.

cyclonetrent

Feb 27, 2011
Johnston
You can get invited to the Big10 as Iowa State, they kicked out Northwestern to bring me in. I think that your school has to somewhat make sense geographically so I dont think Iowa State to the SEC is very likely.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
I don't wanna wait til the next game because I have every game in this series, and I don't wanna skip this game.

Then go the store and buy the ******* thing. You're making this harder than a breech delivery on the Tilt-o-Whirl. How ******* hard is it? GO TO THE STORE.

Klone

Jun 17, 2010
Mt. Ayr
Then go the store and buy the ******* thing. You're making this harder than a breech delivery on the Tilt-o-Whirl. How ******* hard is it? GO TO THE STORE.

Uh totally agree. This is a non-issue that you have made into a 2 page thread already.

xTIFFANYx

Mar 12, 2011
Cause I wanna know more about the game instead of running out to buy it. But anyway, in my 2010 game I played as Missouri(dont ask) and the SEC kicked Ole Miss out for me. So I'm guessing that is about as far north the SEC will go in this game. And in 2010 I never got a Big 10 invite, just MWC and Big East!!! And a friend of mine was playing as Cincinatti and he got a C-USA and a SEC invite.

xTIFFANYx

Mar 12, 2011
Uhm I never made it an issue LOL. I asked a civilized question that needed only a few answers, yall are the ones who turned it into two pages by commenting.