Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Here are some key dates for this offseason

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
This offseason should be wild. In the West, you have LAL,LAC,GS, PHX, Utah and Denver that have to feel like they are contenders next season with the right addition/retentions, plus, teams like the Mavs and Blazers who have superstars they would like to build around. In the East you have MIL, PHI, NJ and ATL that feel like they can get to the finals, with Boston looking to build around Tatum. Basically double digit teams who have reasons to be aggressive to try to win now, it's a good year to be a free agent.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I am excited for the draft, to see where Luka Garza and Joe Weiskamp end up going. I think they can both sneak into the first round

• Optimistic
Reactions: Peter

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I am excited for the draft, to see where Luka Garza and Joe Weiskamp end up going. I think they can both sneak into the first round

Sorry there's zero chance Garza goes round 1. Weiskamp maybe.

Every single play in the playoffs is a pick and roll with the worst defender on the court... there is no need for a 7ft center that can't defend.

NBA Draft.Net is my normal go to on draft info and he's not even on the round 2 board.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Sorry there's zero chance Garza goes round 1. Weiskamp maybe.

Every single play in the playoffs is a pick and roll with the worst defender on the court... there is no need for a 7ft center that can't defend.

NBA Draft.Net is my normal go to on draft info and he's not even on the round 2 board.

He didn't have a jimlad but pretty sure he was joking.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
I'm pretty sure some other teams are going to offer THT more money so it's up to the Lakers to match it or let him go.

Last edited:

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Very excited about tonight's NBA draft, gonna watch it side by side with the Olympics.

Here's the first Woj bomb regarding the draft.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Not exactly shocking news by Woj. Many have called Cade to be the number 1 pick.

While others maybe excited for this one I'm not. Many experts have said there is a four player draft as far as future super star type talents are concerned.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Not exactly shocking news by Woj. Many have called Cade to be the number 1 pick.

While others maybe excited for this one I'm not. Many experts have said there is a four player draft as far as future super star type talents are concerned.

Watch Cunningham play quite a bit last year and I'm not totally sold on him. A bit of a tweener who wants to play guard but lacks the quickness that's required to play that position in the NBA. Certainly a good prospect with his size and skillset though.

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Interested to see what Milwaukee does tonight. Have a decent pick at 32. Maybe draft a center or trade pick? Hope they can add some more bodies in FA. Would love to see Norman Powell coming off the bench next year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron