NBA: ***NBA 2019-2020 Season***

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Pretty confident the Bucks win the East. They match the size of the 76ers the best. Pacers will be 3rd in the east I think after Bucks and 76ers.

West I think will be won by Clippers. Kawhi is the best player in the world right now and pairing him up with Paul George is a tough combo. Not to mention other strong defensive players with the Clippers. Think the Nuggets take 2nd and the Jazz 3rd Portland 4th. Think the Lakers are Rockets are busts.

I don't know, Harden has spent all off-season working on perfecting more unique ways to travel.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Watching this Kings-Pacers game. Pacers are making it work with Brogdon at PG. I know I’m a broken record by this point but the Kings have three of the most fun to watch backcourt players in the league between Fox, Hield, and Bogdanovic.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Naz sighting! He had an allergic reaction and missed their last game.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Watching this Kings-Pacers game. Pacers are making it work with Brogdon at PG. I know I’m a broken record by this point but the Kings have three of the most fun to watch backcourt players in the league between Fox, Hield, and Bogdanovic.
I’d like to see more games with Brogdon at pg. when he tried with the Bucks it was less than impressive.

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I’d like to see more games with Brogdon at pg. when he tried with the Bucks it was less than impressive.

My takeaway from their preseason run in India is that this year's team is going to be able to score in bunches but defense is going to be a question mark, which is a weird thing to say about a team coached by Nate McMillan but here we are. Sumner looked good off the bench. I'm hoping he becomes a valuable rotation guy for them. I wish Bitadze would have been able to play. If he's as good as they think he is then he maybe makes Turner or Sabonis expendable. I'm still not sold on pairing those two in the same lineup.

Reactions: awd4cy

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I haven't had the NBA league pass in 5 years, had it for 8-10 years prior to that but this year looks so good I may have to jump back in. It's a bit steep at $199. Anyone else have it? Is it worth it?

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I haven't had the NBA league pass in 5 years, had it for 8-10 years prior to that but this year looks so good I may have to jump back in. It's a bit steep at $199. Anyone else have it? Is it worth it?

Probably depends on how much free time you have at night and what your viewing and sleeping habits are. I'm usually in bed before the west coast games even get out of the first quarter so for me it'd be a wasted expense. But if you're just a basketball junkie or an NBA fan in general and like to see a little bit of all the teams $199 isn't a bad deal. You'll be guaranteed to have something worth watching almost every night from November through April.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
It definitely is if you follow a specific team. Otherwise, if I’m just watching random games I’m going to pretty much just watch the ones on ESPN, ABC, TNT, or NBAtv, and get the specific team pass and save $80.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
This nuggets second unit will be fun to watch. Monte, Beasley, Craig, Grant, Plumlee, and Michael Porter Jr. at some point. It will be interesting to see how minutes get distributed. Unfortunately for Monte, if everyone is healthy, he won't be coming until Murray sits, and Murray won't be sitting too much with that contract.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This nuggets second unit will be fun to watch. Monte, Beasley, Craig, Grant, Plumlee, and Michael Porter Jr. at some point. It will be interesting to see how minutes get distributed. Unfortunately for Monte, if everyone is healthy, he won't be coming until Murray sits, and Murray won't be sitting too much with that contract.

Hernangomez is a legit player as well. The Nuggets are going to have some hard decisions as to where to spend money and hopefully they’ll use some of it to extend Monte after this season.

nyclone

Feb 5, 2014
Matt Thomas got some good looking buckets in first preseason game!
Matty Buckets at 3:10 and 4:45.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Monte looks sharp as usual. Getting some good time against a guy the Blazers love in Anfernee Simons.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyientist

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Hernangomez is a legit player as well. The Nuggets are going to have some hard decisions as to where to spend money and hopefully they’ll use some of it to extend Monte after this season.

I had forgotten about Jauncho. They have a lot of pieces to make some moves.

I agree that Monte looked sharp again. The nuggets are getting a bargain with him. It is too bad that Monte still has another season on this current deal.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Except Murray will get dinged up, especially as you get deep into the season...Monte will get his minutes.

As an aside, saw Shayok got 10 points in 6 minutes of action with the 6'ers...granted, it came against not the greatest of opposition.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Thomas having another good game off the bench against Chicago tonight. 12 points so far.

Reactions: LindenCy

Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
The NBA preseason starts tonight with the Rockets and Clippers in Honolulu. This has the makings of a fun season with the player movement and some exciting young teams.

ECF: Bucks over Heat
WCF: Clippers over Warriors
Finals: Clippers over Bucks
MVP: Curry
ROY: Zion (would like to pick Garland or Hachimura, but that’d probably take a Zion injury)
MIP: Jonny Isaac
NBA sucks and it has for a long, long time!!

• Friendly
  • Disagree
Reactions: Cyientist and Doc

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron