Naz Mitrou-Long thread / 2018-19 G-League & NBA season

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I've been thinking that our NBA guys as well as Naz and Deonte on 2-way contracts should each have a thread where we can throw clips, news, upcoming game info. etc. There are still about 4 weeks until NBA camps meet but I'm starting the first one here because the G League schedule is released now and our guy Naz starts off the G-League season in ..... Wells Fargo in Des Moines, I-o-way on FRI, NOV 2. For those of you who live in the Central Iowa, that's not a horrible way to kick off hoops season. He would appreciate the support of Cyclone Nation, of course. That is their only trip to IA so it may be your best chance to see Naz.

Since he can only be 45 days on the Jazz roster, I'm attaching a link to the Stars' schedule here: https://saltlakecity.gleague.nba.com/schedule/

Some other games of note: JAN 10 in SLC vs. Deonte's OKC Blue (and again on JAN 28), and JAN 30 in Sioux Falls.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
If someone told me Naz would have a basketball career after his freshman season I would say they are dreaming

• Agree
Reactions: 3GenClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron