Nature of trash talk?

rdtindsm

Jan 30, 2008
I have no skills in the team skills requiring coordination; I went out for football in jr. hi. and only got to watch practice.

Which is why I am not familiar with the etiquette of trash talking.. I am sure it runs the gamut from personal attacks punctuated with profanity to suggesting that your opponent's mother wears army boots.

Looking for comments on the nature or trash talking. Malevolent insults or good natured ribbing. Give me some real life examples,

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Personally, I appreciate the trash talk the most when everyone gives someone **** for a boneheaded play or getting schooled both the opposing team and the same team.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I have no skills in the team skills requiring coordination; I went out for football in jr. hi. and only got to watch practice.

Which is why I am not familiar with the etiquette of trash talking.. I am sure it runs the gamut from personal attacks punctuated with profanity to suggesting that your opponent's mother wears army boots.

Looking for comments on the nature or trash talking. Malevolent insults or good natured ribbing. Give me some real life examples,

My experiences are not suited for a family board like this.

Reactions: fenton06

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines

Beldar?

coneheads_2.jpg

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
"Is this the best thread you can start?" "It belongs in the Rivalry Forum . . . for Junior High Girls." "Nice creativity on the avatar." "Who gave you that username? The DMV?"

• Funny
Reactions: stateofmind

Help Support Us

Become a patron