• Alabama

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Georgia

Votes: 31 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Alabama also won the Toyota/Mazda factory sweepstakes too......beating Georgia and Iowa by a hair. Michigan and Illinois played the part of Prairie View A & M and -well- Illinois in the industry analogy. Sorry Motown.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I haven't read this entire thread, but did anyone watch the National Championship game as called by the Dan Lebatard Show on ESPN3 last night? I didn't care at all about this game, so I watched it. I loved it. I wish I could watch more sporting events with smart a** announcers like this. And the majority of the time they weren't even talking about the game. It was funny IMO.

For halftime, they went up against Kendrick Lamar with a guy painted orange juggling while Kenny G played saxophone. And what made it even funnier was that it was better and more entertaining than the awful Kendrick Lamar.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I haven't read this entire thread, but did anyone watch the National Championship game as called by the Dan Lebatard Show on ESPN3 last night? I didn't care at all about this game, so I watched it. I loved it. I wish I could watch more sporting events with smart a** announcers like this. And the majority of the time they weren't even talking about the game. It was funny IMO.

For halftime, they went up against Kendrick Lamar with a guy painted orange juggling while Kenny G played saxophone. And what made it even funnier was that it was better and more entertaining than the awful Kendrick Lamar.

I don't like Lebatard as a radio host but I can see how it'd be entertaining vs. the generic announcers on most channels any more, kind of like Bill Walton, just more forced.

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
You were literally just ******** about Bama having their pick at five and four star recruits. For one Jalen doesn't get close to matching those numbers here and two he does not fit our system.
Ok to say you wouldnt want a junior qb who has started in 2 national championship games is crazy. Zeb has played like 5 quarters in his career. I’m sure Campbell would find a way to use him.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Ok to say you wouldnt want a junior qb who has started in 2 national championship games is crazy. Zeb has played like 5 quarters in his career. I’m sure Campbell would find a way to use him.

I get what you're saying. But a rising tide lifts all boats. You have to wonder, at least a little bit, if Jalen Hurt's numbers would be so glossy if he were inserted into the middle of ISU's personnel. Then you wonder how Zeb would perform when protected by Alabama's offensive line.

i think that's what the quoted poster was getting at.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
I get what you're saying. But a rising tide lifts all boats. You have to wonder, at least a little bit, if Jalen Hurt's numbers would be so glossy if he were inserted into the middle of ISU's personnel. Then you wonder how Zeb would perform when protected by Alabama's offensive line.

i think that's what the quoted poster was getting at.
Yeah but Hurts was good enough to earn a scholarship at Alabama and started as a true freshman.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron