My Pledge—No More Trolling

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Kempts QB rating was much better and that doesn't even include Stanley's 7 fumbles!

Again, I said Kempt was better in some areas statistically and Stanley was better in others. Not sure how you could disagree with that since its a fact.

• Useful
Reactions: NorthCyd

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Is it really that big of a stretch to take Stanley over Kempt?
It may not be a stretch but just bringing in the Ohio State isn't necessary.
You are defending a guy based off of playing 1 team that the other guy doesn't get to play against.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
It may not be a stretch but just bringing in the Ohio State isn't necessary.
You are defending a guy based off of playing 1 team that the other guy doesn't get to play against.

Well a lot of ISU fans taking Kempt are using his wins against Oklahoma and TCU as evidence of him being better than Stanley.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
giphy.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well a lot of ISU fans taking Kempt are using his wins against Oklahoma and TCU as evidence of him being better than Stanley.
A LOT? What, a few people on this board posted that after your dumb response?

If you cut back on the douche responses and just answer questions, its would cut down your post total by 3/4.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I, for one, am looking forward to this being another one of Twins and YeahBuddy's 387 page threads where they just talk to each other, this time about what constitutes trolling.

I'm pretty sure you two just need to get together and fight. Or make out. Or whatever this weird tension leads to.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wisky stats were pretty pathetic.

upload_2018-4-9_8-31-51.png

41 yards passing 1 INT (longest completion was for 10 yards), 5 rushes -35 yards. Would have thought they should have pulled him, but as whole the team just didn't show up for that game.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
A LOT? What, a few people on this board posted that after your dumb response?

Actually its been a talking point here in the Stanley/Kempt debate dating back to the end of the 2017 season.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Is there a CF regulation or some such we can go to for what actually constitutes a "troll"?

It's kind of vague IMO...

Thanks!

YeahBuddy's not a troll because he actually believes it all. In his mind Fran really is an amazing coach and Iowa basketball really has been better than ISU the past 8 years.

This act of trying to get us to believe he has been trolling all these years is a sign that he may finally be seeing at least small bits of reality.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If you said Moss was better than Wigginton that's trolling. Same thing with saying the Fumbler is better than Kempt. Really it's just common sense

Monte Morris and Matt Gazzelle are a push...that type of thing, things that actually happen.

90% of the rivalry board is people laughing at Yeahbuddy for saying such things.

Kempt was #17 in the nation in QBR last year out of 127 qualifiers. Stanley was 69th. 8 of the players ahead of Kempt last year aren't returning to college football.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Monte Morris and Matt Gazzelle are a push...that type of thing, things that actually happen.

90% of the rivalry board is people laughing at Yeahbuddy for saying such things.

Kempt was #17 in the nation in QBR last year out of 127 qualifiers. Stanley was 69th. 8 of the players ahead of Kempt last year aren't returning to college football.

And that doesn't include fumbles!

Reactions: GTO

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Actually its been a talking point here in the Stanley/Kempt debate dating back to the end of the 2017 season.
By a lot of Cyclone fans or a few people on a message board?
I try to counter quite a bit of your postings, and I haven't even touched that one.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
YeahBuddy's not a troll because he actually believes it all. In his mind Fran really is an amazing coach and Iowa basketball really has been better than ISU the past 8 years.

This act of trying to get us to believe he has been trolling all these years is a sign that he may finally be seeing at least small bits of reality.

This is close but there is a missing element.

They (hok fan) know they suck but they also know they can't suck cuz, well, they are Iowa and Iowa is wonderful and historic and a national power and all that crap.

They are conflicted and they need to go someplace to rationalize how it seems that they suck but they can't suck cuz they are hoks.

They would try to do this on HN or HR but that is just like incest.

So they come over here and essentially argue with themselves, tell themselves that they have won and now they can go back to being great. That lasts for about 48 -72 hours, wash, rinse, repeat.