My Pledge—No More Trolling

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nobody's perfect, can't argue with the results of the Iowa football program during KF's tenure though.

Not quite a big time program but right in that next tier.
The next tier IMO is Okie State, VT, Oregon, Miami, Stanford, TCU, Michigan State, Washington (just off the top of my head).

I don’t see Iowa in with those teams. I think Iowa is more in line with teams like Kansas State, West Virginia, Miss St, maybe Utah.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The next tier IMO is Okie State, VT, Oregon, Miami, Stanford, TCU, Michigan State, Washington (just off the top of my head).

I don’t see Iowa in with those teams. I think Iowa is more in line with teams like Kansas State, West Virginia, Miss St, maybe Utah.

Kansas State under Snyder is quite a bit better than Iowa under the guy who can't recruit WR or OL depth

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014

So true, the next tier has been embarrassing Ferentz in bowl games for quite some time .

• Agree

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Kansas State under Snyder is quite a bit better than Iowa under the guy who can't recruit WR or OL depth
Yeah I have argued that Snyder has a better program than Iowa on here. But I’d say Iowa is somewhere in that tier.
Like Stanford being better than VT but still in that “next level.”

• Agree

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
I love how you ignore the posts that call out your BS.

You are delusional. If Twins would have adequately refuted something I said, I would have responded accordingly. Instead, all he does is troll, because that is his M.O. Everything I have posted has been a fact, or an opinion formulated using facts. I don’t let my emotions control my posts like Twins or some of the other posters in this thread.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You are delusional. If Twins would have adequately refuted something I said, I would have responded accordingly. Instead, all he does is troll, because that is his M.O. Everything I have posted has been a fact, or an opinion formulated using facts. I don’t let my emotions control my posts like Twins or some of the other posters in this thread.

Oh yes you do, my 5 year old can control her emotions better than you.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

In less than a week, how do you know someone’s M.O?

You keep avoiding that question.

Mashed taters

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

Keep showing your colors. I was referring to our "conversation."

Reactions: cycloner29

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Mashup you said Stanley was better than Kempt when no facts back that up. Cmon you're so bad at this

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
Mashup you said Stanley was better than Kempt when no facts back that up. Cmon you're so bad at this

Stanley had a similar adjusted completion percentage, a higher adjusted yards per attempt, and a better TD/attempt ratio when compared to Kempt. Iowa also had worse receivers, and Iowa played better defenses than Kempt faced. Those are all facts. Those facts, combined with the fact that Stanley has a stronger arm and more arm talent in general, led me to the conclusion that Stanley is better than Kempt. It’s really not that hard to figure out.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
You sure do seem highly invested with @CyTwins for only being a week-old account. Pretty strange...

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I have about five different “conversations” going on at any one time and can’t respond to every post, or I’d be on here all day. What exactly are you referring to?

You did as Mashed Potato, I am sure you will get up to speed or be banned again. Either way we all win.

Reactions: cycloner29

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He either led TEs in yards per catch, or had the highest yards per catch of all returning TEs in 2018. You are right about one thing though- Fant and Montgomery should not be mentioned in the same sentence. One of those players is being billed as a first round pick; the other....not so much.

Tom Brady and a whole host of other NFL players don't care about who's billed as a first round pick.

Bagging on Montgomery. What an idiot.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Stanley had a similar adjusted completion percentage, a higher adjusted yards per attempt, and a better TD/attempt ratio when compared to Kempt. Iowa also had worse receivers, and Iowa played better defenses than Kempt faced. Those are all facts. Those facts, combined with the fact that Stanley has a stronger arm and more arm talent in general, led me to the conclusion that Stanley is better than Kempt. It’s really not that hard to figure out.

So Kempt was more accurate and turned the ball over way less than Stanley. I know who I want. I mean yeah if you're going to say Kempt had better pass catchers and a better blocking OL I'll take that compliment

• Funny

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I have about five different “conversations” going on at any one time and can’t respond to every post, or I’d be on here all day. What exactly are you referring to?
You have that many voices in your head?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Taters (AKA Benji the dog) thinks he is on CyTwins yeahbuddy level. Not even close. Give it up your posts suck!! Over/under when taters gets the ban hammer?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron