My 2018 NFL mock drafts

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Yeah, it seems like a good fit. If they're truly sold on Eli for the next couple years then they better surround him with some playmakers. Their receiving corps looks pretty well set. Add Barkley to the mix and there's a group that could prop Manning up.

I wouldn't normally hope for an RB that high but I think Saquon is a special talent that doesn't come around often. Another option I'd be fine with is taking Chubb or Nelson with the top pick and hoping Guice falls to them for their second pick but I wouldn't count on it.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I wouldn't normally hope for an RB that high but I think Saquon is a special talent that doesn't come around often. Another option I'd be fine with is taking Chubb or Nelson with the top pick and hoping Guice falls to them for their second pick but I wouldn't count on it.

Agreed. And ordinarily I'd be praying that Barkley fell to the Colts at six but the draft is deep enough at RB that I'd be comfortable with them tabbing Guice, Rashaad Penny, or Jones from USC later on.