NBA: MSNBC's Mock Draft - Brackins in the 1st round ?

akellar

Nov 28, 2008
Stuart, IA
ESPN has him going to Memphis at the end of the first round (25th I think). Looks like his workouts are really helping his stock.

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
He has jumped in just about all mock drafts. Next few weeks is when he can really help himself.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
People shouldn't be surprised about this. I always knew he would go in the first round, I still can't believe some people thought he wouldn't get drafted at all. Those people are basketball stupid.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
He is built more for an active offense. I think that he would be good with Phoenix or Golden State.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
From the mock draft link, it looks just like the NFL draft, as the Big 12 is bringing a lot of talent to the table. Big year for Big 12. Now let's see how many Big ten players made the list. Whoops.

Aaron Jacobs

Sep 24, 2007
Robins, IA
I want him to go to the Thunder. I need a new team to root for with Lebron all but left cleveland. It seems like a good time to get on the Thunder bandwagon and Brackins would be the icing on the cake.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
I want him to go to the Thunder. I need a new team to root for with Lebron all but left cleveland. It seems like a good time to get on the Thunder bandwagon and Brackins would be the icing on the cake.

I absolutely agree, I would love to see him to the Thunder.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
chad ford ripped Brackins all season, sees one workout in vegas, and now he's back to being a 1st rd pick. typical.

didn't CB specifically say last year he was "all over the map" in terms of his draft position, and that was a reason to return? seems like nothing has changed, other than struggling a bit as a jr. vs as a soph. Hopefully CB can improve his defense, and have a long nba career. he's definitely a great kid and did his best for isu.

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
Rambis said last year that the T'wolves offense is fast paced but since I didn't see any games I don't know. So maybe he could be a good fit coming off the bench for Minnesota. Just my ISU bias.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Chad Ford GREATLY overstates the importance of workouts. The guy absolutely loved Milicic because of his workout.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Rambis said last year that the T'wolves offense is fast paced but since I didn't see any games I don't know. So maybe he could be a good fit coming off the bench for Minnesota. Just my ISU bias.

No, please not to the T-Wolves. The team is HORRIBLE !

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
If he goes to Memphis, he can go hang out with Tinsley!! (ok that probably is not the best life decision)

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where are all the nay-sayers that said he "might" get a shot in Europe?

He's not going to Europe and isnt a first round pick. He will be a role player at best in the league. Are you happy now? A nay-sayer stepped in.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I'm not much of an NBA fan, but I love Cyclone Basketball and following any Cyclone men and women that move onto professional ball. I tell people I'm a Bulls fan if anyone asks if I have an NBA team, but I really haven't watched any NBA since the Jordan days. Any chance Brackins lands with the Bulls?

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
I'm not much of an NBA fan, but I love Cyclone Basketball and following any Cyclone men and women that move onto professional ball. I tell people I'm a Bulls fan if anyone asks if I have an NBA team, but I really haven't watched any NBA since the Jordan days. Any chance Brackins lands with the Bulls?
Would be awesome to see him go to Chicago but he would have to jump another ten spots. Also, the bulls needs are a true, down low, post that can score and a scorer on the perimeter. Not saying Craig can't score, just saying he's not a low post guy or a gaurd. More of a Dirk (not even gonna try with the last name)

Reactions: RING4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron