movie - knocked up

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
just saw it last night - movie of the year material.

In the Road Trip, Old School & Wedding Crashers mold.

Highly recommended.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
there is a rather shocking series of shots at the end ... I won't spoil it, but damn that wasn't cool ...:no6xn:

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
In the Road Trip, Old School & Wedding Crashers mold.

I thought it looked like a good larf until you mentioned Wedding Crashers. That movie was beyond terrible. I was in an "alternate" state of mind when I saw it, and the funniest thing about it was that people enjoyed it.

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
Good movie! My husband didn't really appreciate certain shots towards the end of the movie, but over all it was still good!

jperickson23

Apr 10, 2006
Des Moines
We saw this over the weekend also and loved it. I was a big fan of the "gone way too soon" TV series "Freaks and Geeks" which also starred Seth Rogan and a lot of the other actors in "Knocked Up." It was good to see them together again on screen!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I, too, saw this movie over the weekend and enjoyed it. It got a bit too serious in parts, but overall hilarious. Loved all the jabs at their friend's shaggy hair and beard. The shots at the end were gross...and probably not needed...and kind of unrealistic--how many ladies get a Brazilian before giving birth?

I almost forgot--I *heart* Paul Rudd...everything with him was great!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
and kind of unrealistic--how many ladies get a Brazilian before giving birth?

We thought the same thing unless the docs are shaving the ladies now pre-berth.

Brazilians/shaving is becoming a lot more popular than many think...so the movie could've been capitalizing on that trend.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
We thought the same thing unless the docs are shaving the ladies now pre-berth.

Brazilians/shaving is becoming a lot more popular than many think...so the movie could've been capitalizing on that trend.

I suppose you could be right. She also had a nice pedicure. Very well put together for 9 months pregnant. I hope to be as fortunate someday.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
We saw this over the weekend also and loved it. I was a big fan of the "gone way too soon" TV series "Freaks and Geeks" which also starred Seth Rogan and a lot of the other actors in "Knocked Up." It was good to see them together again on screen!

Oh, my gosh, I LOVED that show. I'm going to make AmyK watch the DVD's. :yes4lo: "Undeclared" was also great. I pretty much love anything Judd Apatow does (i.e. "Forty-Year-Old Virgin", etc.). Can't wait to see this.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
"last time I looked in the toilet after I took a dump and it looked like a stuffed animal"- quite possibly the funniest line in a movie ever, also thought end shots were highly unneeded, oh and Wedding Crashers was hilarious.

rlegg928

Apr 11, 2006
Troy, NY
Not to ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it, but here are a few deleted scenes for you all to enjoy, both from YouTube and both priceless:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=154KVUTpe7A"]Brokeback Mountain[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6xjV16MBGw]Dr. Kuni Gone Wild[/ame]

I couldn't keep a straight face even if I tried, and I've watch both of these a dozen times...

Help Support Us

Become a patron