Most under rated band of all time

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
"Styx is the greatest band in the world and the only got a bad rep because most critics are cynical ********!"

Ha ha- I can't believe Styx got thrown in this thread. In all seriousness, the albums preceeding "The Grand Illusion" had some real gems.

Any dubstep enthusiasts out there? I'm gonna drop "Zomboy." Love his stuff.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I live in Eau Claire now it has one of the worst music scenes you could find for a town of 65K.

I'm sure it is bad now, but when I lived up in Hayward 12-13 years ago, Eau Claire had a pretty decent scene. Rice Lake, Spooner, Hayward and even the very small towns were putting on great shows. There was a website back then for the music scene, and it was amazing. Had a cool msg board. We had bands from all over the Midwest coming to play the area, and this one guy put on a big music fest every summer called PeteFest. 2002 PeteFest was one of the best weekends of my life!!

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I have not. I haven't lived in Eau Claire for 10+ years (I did my undergrad there). Do they tour/play much? I spend my summers up in Ely, MN and wouldn't mind wandering down to Duluth to catch a show.

Oh, ok. Entropy is amazing! My old band played with them a couple dozen times. These guys formed when they were in high school and are still around. Actually, they finally just signed to a record label. They never really toured much, just around the Midwest a little bit. Duluth used to have a good scene when I lived up there (lived in Hayward for 3 years and Superior for a year). They had a cool little place called Roundabout Records that had some good shows. Not sure if you're into "heavy" stuff, but my buddy Aaron puts on a metal fest every Sept. at Wasko's Campground outside of Superior.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron