More annoying loss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The poll was most annoying. That is Iowa because even a C+ game probably wins. And it's annoying losing to them again. Baylor hurts more in the long run.
Exactly. Our offense crapped all over themselves against ToE. We had no business beating anyone that day. Baylor was more annoying because we played well enough to win on both sides of the ball and would have had we just been able to punt the god damned football. That’s beyond annoying to me.

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

RocketCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2020
Today I would have to say Baylor. IF we get back to Dallas, I would then say Iowa.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I mean, based on the question. Iowa is the more Annoying loss. Baylor is more hurtful.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I mean, based on the question. Iowa is the more Annoying loss. Baylor is more hurtful.

Baylor might be both. Special teams were an issue that didn't get resolved for a much more important game.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Baylor hurts and Iowa stings.. 6 one half a dozen the other

We are better than both in a 5 game series according to most models.. But I voted Baylor because being a league champ two years in a row would be sweeter than a rivalry that is going away soon

Reactions: khardbored

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I picked the Iowa game. The Hawks scored 10 points on ISU in the 3rd quarter and gained 7 yards. That is really annoying.

Baylor was annoying because special teams lost the game. More hurtful to the goal of getting back to the championship game, sure. Take care of business the rest of the season and the Baylor game will most likely not matter.

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
I loathe Baylor. Honestly don't feel they should be allowed to play sports anymore. Still pissed about the tent thing three games ago. Doesn't mean I like Iowa, but my hatred of Baylor trumps them lately.

The Baylor game was close and felt like it should have been ours. It was a Big 12 game, which makes the return to a Big 12 Championship Game that much harder. Iowa game is pointless outside of bragging rights. Its not fun to listen to Hawk fans, but I'd gladly do so if I could feel what I felt watching them play OU in Dallas last year.

People picking Iowa need to get over the rivalry fetish with them. Its the opposite of a Superbowl to me. Its a preseason NFL game.

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Rapelor is still more annoying for me than UI mostly because I wasn't surprised by the UI loss. I was most "annoyed" by LAST YEARS game that didn't get played...I feel like that ISU team trucks last years Hawks...

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
We had like 300 more yards of offense and penalties than Baylor and didn’t even get killed on turnover battle.

One of the most annoying losses ever.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
The loss to Baylor has had a much much bigger impact on our season. It is the more important game.

But the loss to Iowa is more ANNOYING because we outgained them considerably, lost the turnover battle 0-4, and still only lost by 10. And yes, because I can't stand Hawkeye fans. I think if that game is played 10 times, ISU wins 7/10.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
The Baylor loss was a more destructive loss to have...but losing AGAIN to Iowa and having to listen to their insufferable fanbase for another year is WAY more annoying than the Baylor loss. And that was the question. Which was the most ANNOYING loss.

• Love
Reactions: CyBobby and cstrunk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron