Monte to start today

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
It's funny how butt hurt people get when there's threads saying so and so should start. Until the change is actually made then they act like it should have been done earlier.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
It's funny how butt hurt people get when there's threads saying so and so should start. Until the change is actually made then they act like it should have been done earlier.

It's not that people want to shake up the line up it's the fact that waaaay too many feel the need to tear apart the guy they want on the bench.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I definitely liked Monte starting. That is our best lineup is the one we had today. Thomas did a great job off the bench as well.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Obviously if we win it doesn't matter, but I wonder if Kane being off the ball more lead to his numbers being down or it was more an off day or game plan by Oklahoma. I guess we will have to wait and see but this had been my favorite lineup and was glad to see us start this way.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Looks like it worked for the start of the two halves.

I have been fervent about Monte starting, but with all due respect, to you (solid poster) and to my own opinion, I don't think this is entirely accurate. I completely agree the 5 tonight give us the best chance to start fast, it still didn't happen today.

Tredici

Mar 2, 2011
West Des Moines
I thought Monte did a great job for his first start, put in some good effort and positive points. I hope that this didn't throw off Kane because he has been a beast all season for us.

ChiClones

Jun 11, 2013
Chicagoland
Love the fact that Morris and Thomas are playing well now, but the Cyclones need Naz to be clicking too. Did Thomas steal his mojo or what?

Help Support Us

Become a patron