Money in the Bank PPV

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Does anybody think the leaked poster might have an impact (or was maybe done on purpose) on the outcome of the match? It seems incredibly unlikely, but maybe with the poster leak, the WWE decides to change its original plans and decides to go another direction. Or maybe they made this thing to purposely throw people off?

Fully 100% expect Cena to win. I'll tune in to see how it happens I guess.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Does anybody think the leaked poster might have an impact (or was maybe done on purpose) on the outcome of the match? It seems incredibly unlikely, but maybe with the poster leak, the WWE decides to change its original plans and decides to go another direction. Or maybe they made this thing to purposely throw people off?

Fully 100% expect Cena to win. I'll tune in to see how it happens I guess.

Weird. WWE sent me an advertising email with the Summerslam poster in it with the caption "Could this be a potential match up in the future" or something like that. Strange they would do that right now.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Weird. WWE sent me an advertising email with the Summerslam poster in it with the caption "Could this be a potential match up in the future" or something like that. Strange they would do that right now.

This is what I'm referring to. I guess maybe leak is the wrong word. But as we get closer to the show it starts to make me wonder if they're purposely trying to throw people off to add to the shock value.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
WWE.com has every briefcase cash-in ready to roll this afternoon. These are fun moments to relive.

Zigglers cash-in (and the rest of that post-Wrestlemania RAW) played a big part in getting me to watch again. Seeing the Rock come back spiked my interest a little, seeing those post-Wrestlemania RAW moments helped it along, and seeing the potential breakout megastars recently (Wyatt, Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins) has kept me tuning in.

I'm excited to watch tonight. Something that you would have never heard me say anytime between say, 2006-2011.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
This is what I'm referring to. I guess maybe leak is the wrong word. But as we get closer to the show it starts to make me wonder if they're purposely trying to throw people off to add to the shock value.

Seeing that makes me wonder if they changed plans to swerve everyone or if they are trying a little too hard to make us believe that Cena is going to win. It probably isn't going to matter as WWE is unable to make two great decisions with the WWE title in one year by putting the title on Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
Seeing that makes me wonder if they changed plans to swerve everyone or if they are trying a little too hard to make us believe that Cena is going to win. It probably isn't going to matter as WWE is unable to make two great decisions with the WWE title in one year by putting the title on Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns.

Is it possible Cena climbs the ladder and attempts to grab the titles but Lesnar runs into the ring, knocks him off the ladder, and gives him the F5?

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Cena also doesn't necessarily need to win this tonight to set it up. Maybe both titles are ripped down, then unified at the next PPV setting up the winner (Cena) vs Brock at SS. Or like Cydar implied above, perhaps a title isn't even necessary for the two of them to showdown.

If they really planned on Cena winning tonight, it just seems like it'd be way too easy to not release that image of he and Brock.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Look under "watch every cash-in."
It just rolled to the top a second ago, but it's in the lower right, next to June's unseen photos.

I found it right after posting. thanks for replying. Like how in matches with blood they went to black and white.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So is Stephanie going to turn on her husband on screen?

I know it's never going to happen but I love to see Shane back. The guy put on some great matches. This King of the Ring match vs Angle was awesome.

[video=youtube;HB4qOI7xxn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4qOI7xxn0[/video]