Money in the Bank PPV

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Agree with those on Sandow. He was pretty awesome on the Mic and a good heel. he interacted with the crowd well. WWE ruined him when he won the briefcase and they made him lose.

Alberto Del Rio was a better character when they played up his "rich life" persona. Coming out in cool cars was at least something unique. Now he's just a card filler. He'd be better off as a star in the mid card fights. I like Sheamus, but they don't give him storylines, so he's just a filler. I suppose by process of elimination, I want Reigns to win this. Let's see if he can become a super star.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
So I turned off the 4 on 3 match because I'd figured it'd be similar to what they did on Smackdown.

Then Kane shows up, joins the MitB match, does his signature thing...only to Reigns to spear him.

And that was an awesome spear.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
[video=youtube;Mqw_Nh9liWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqw_Nh9liWA[/video]

Greatest streak in sports entertainment. He's inspiring millions. Just Bolieve.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Meant to post this when it actually still was Tues. 7 years ago yesterday was the date of the Chris Benoit tragedy. Can't believe it's been that long. It also marked a change as it sent WWE into the PG era.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
I'm afraid I've got some bad news,

Bad News Barrett got his shoulder separated when Jack Swagger threw him into a barrier during the taping of Smackdown.
Good Chance he's out of the contract MitB match.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Bad News Barrett got his shoulder separated during a match with Jack Swagger during the taping of Smackdown.

Should be interesting to see how they spin it since they can edit smackdown.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Bad News Barrett got his shoulder separated when Jack Swagger threw him into a barrier during the taping of Smackdown.

I thought from what I read Barret faced dean ambrose on SD.

The swagger incident happened post match.

Last edited:

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
well this can't be a good sign for this Sunday

View attachment 27217

Don't know if I'll tune in now. Sure, we all already knew he was going to win, but I don't see the point in putting time aside to watch something that we know the result to ahead of time. If the match ends up being extraordinary I'll find it on YouTube later.

Or this is all a big ploy and it blows up in my face..