Money in the Bank PPV

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Best RAW I've watched in awhile (though my viewing is spotty). Personally, I love the Wyatt Family. They've kept me very interested. Their segment was great tonight, but compared to some other parts of the show it doesn't even stick out. Where do you guys see the Wyatt Family thing going? Is this all leading up to a match against Kane and someone else at SS, or will Kane turn his mask in for a sheep's mask?

I am guessing Kane joins the Wyatt family and becomes a ''monster'' again. He will probably ditch the mask and go without one. I can't believe that I am interested in WWE again. I have been tuning in since last years wrestlemania after not watching the show for many many years.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I am guessing Kane joins the Wyatt family and becomes a ''monster'' again. He will probably ditch the mask and go without one. I can't believe that I am interested in WWE again. I have been tuning in since last years wrestlemania after not watching the show for many many years.

Rumors of Kane/Undertaker vs. Wyatts at Summerslam.

I think they bring back a real dark side to Kane as he combats the Wyatts, maybe on a last run into retirement.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

WWE has got some real potential. Would be psyched if they put belt on Daniel Bryan but I doubt it.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

I think they bring back a real dark side to Kane as he combats the Wyatts, maybe on a last run into retirement.

We need this Undertaker to return

[video=youtube;mlBmT-gr4AA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlBmT-gr4AA[/video]

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I just finished RAW on the DVR. Who called this? :smile:

There's been talk of Cena vs Bryan at SS.

I think it will be a good PPV if you add in

Punk vs Lesnar
Rhodes vs Sandow
Some form of a match with Kane vs the Wyatts
Ziggler vs Big E (although this is a waste of Ziggler if it happens. I don't know why they didn't let him carry the belt longer, and I don't know if they can drag out another match against Del Rio).
Henry vs any of the Shield?

That leaves a few top guys still open. Wait I'd like to see:
RVD vs Del Rio, but it might be too soon to give RVD a title shot. I think they'd have a great match.
Ryback vs Sheamus

You still have Orton, Jericho, Axel.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

ARgggh!!! no rumors! I like surprsises haha.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Thoughts on post-MITB RAW

I watched a couple years during the attitude but stopped right around 2000 or so. Started watching again in 2011. RVD vs. Jericho match last night is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. RVD is the real deal. At 43, the stuff he does….so dangerous if missed. I was blown away.

I am pumped to see Cena vs. Daniel Bryan…first time in awhile I’ve been excited for a Cena fight. My question is how the heck did the crowd know it was going to be Daniel Bryan ahead of time? I think the best part of WWE is the surprises (and the occasional great match)…if people know things ahead of time, how is that fun?

Do you guys think Sandow can gain some star power with his MITB?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Thoughts on post-MITB RAW

I watched a couple years during the attitude but stopped right around 2000 or so. Started watching again in 2011. RVD vs. Jericho match last night is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. RVD is the real deal. At 43, the stuff he does….so dangerous if missed. I was blown away.

I am pumped to see Cena vs. Daniel Bryan…first time in awhile I’ve been excited for a Cena fight. My question is how the heck did the crowd know it was going to be Daniel Bryan ahead of time? I think the best part of WWE is the surprises (and the occasional great match)…if people know things ahead of time, how is that fun?

Do you guys think Sandow can gain some star power with his MITB?

I don't think it was a case of fans knowing. Daniel Bryan has a HUGE following of fans so given that top faces like Punk and Ziggler have other matches it was a no brainer that fans would want Daniel Bryan to get the shot. In last few months he has been wrestling his *** off, and is totally deserving of a title shot. That whole Kane, Bryan Orton vs shield crap was stupid and a waste of Bryan's talents.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
This won't ever happen, and it's a lot going into one thing.. but I picture Daniel Bryan beating Cena at SS (which probably won't happen anyway). The lights go out and the Wyatt family appears. They maul DB until Kane's fire explodes and he comes out as if to save DB. Once in the ring, he turns to Bray Wyatt for instructions and attacks DB. Cementing himself as a heel and Wyatt family follower. Could even have orton come out to cash in the briefcase afterwards.

I don't expect to see this happen at all, just thought it was kind of a cool idea.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Can someone catch me up to speed on the Wyatt family. I saw promos of them, but have only really watched bits and pieces of RAW lately. What's gone on with them and Kane so far?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This won't ever happen, and it's a lot going into one thing.. but I picture Daniel Bryan beating Cena at SS (which probably won't happen anyway). The lights go out and the Wyatt family appears. They maul DB until Kane's fire explodes and he comes out as if to save DB. Once in the ring, he turns to Bray Wyatt for instructions and attacks DB. Cementing himself as a heel and Wyatt family follower. Could even have orton come out to cash in the briefcase afterwards.

I don't expect to see this happen at all, just thought it was kind of a cool idea.

That would be cool. I think coolest job would be a job in creative for WWE.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
I don't think it was a case of fans knowing. Daniel Bryan has a HUGE following of fans so given that top faces like Punk and Ziggler have other matches it was a no brainer that fans would want Daniel Bryan to get the shot. In last few months he has been wrestling his *** off, and is totally deserving of a title shot. That whole Kane, Bryan Orton vs shield crap was stupid and a waste of Bryan's talents.

But it didn't waste his talents. It used his talents to help build up the Shield and showed the WWE that he could handle all kinds of different scenarios: comedy with Kane, intensity with the Shield, and winning the crowd over with all of it.

It would have been fun to see him as the champ for the last few months, and I wish he had been, but this whole thing helped build him to this point.
Or it might be more accurate to say that he took advantage of it to build himself to this point, but the two things work together.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Can someone catch me up to speed on the Wyatt family. I saw promos of them, but have only really watched bits and pieces of RAW lately. What's gone on with them and Kane so far?

They kind of seem like a group of guys straight out of the movie deliverance. Given the Promo last week looks like the are going to act like some kind of cult.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland

Their first week on RAW (two weeks ago) the Wyatt's attacked Kane and he has been "injured" since. Last nights RAW they attacked R-Truth and Bray cut a promo. If you watch the promo on YouTube, listen to everything he's saying as if it's directed towards Kane and it makes a ton of sense.
After finishing off Truth, Bray says "this is not the truth we seek. Kane, follow the buzzards." And that was that. Opening it up to potentially brainwash Kane into the family or to continue a feud towards summer slam.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
But it didn't waste his talents. It used his talents to help build up the Shield and showed the WWE that he could handle all kinds of different scenarios: comedy with Kane, intensity with the Shield, and winning the crowd over with all of it.

It would have been fun to see him as the champ for the last few months, and I wish he had been, but this whole thing helped build him to this point.
Or it might be more accurate to say that he took advantage of it to build himself to this point, but the two things work together.

He is a hell of a wrestler and his gimmick has really come around to please the crowd. I'll admit, if the crowd is jacked up, it makes me more excited to watch the wrestler. He's way better off now than when messing around with AJ a year ago. I look for him to be in some big matches to come.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
He is a hell of a wrestler and his gimmick has really come around to please the crowd. I'll admit, if the crowd is jacked up, it makes me more excited to watch the wrestler. He's way better off now than when messing around with AJ a year ago. I look for him to be in some big matches to come.

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that he will be in a lot of big matches the next few years.
At this point, a lot of matches become big matches because he's involved.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Yeah sad thing is people in creative probably have good ideas but it all comes down to what HHH and the McMahon's want to do.

They've done a good job with a "cold war" between HHH and Vince....hope they can do somethign with it.

Would be fun to see CM Punk get some backing by Vince and have another Vince/Heyman feud.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
They've done a good job with a "cold war" between HHH and Vince....hope they can do somethign with it.

Would be fun to see CM Punk get some backing by Vince and have another Vince/Heyman feud.

Nononononono, keep Vince out of the Punk/Heyman thing. This is so perfectly personal the way they're doing it. That changes the second Vince is involved. nooooooooooooo.

This Punk/Heyman thing right now is old school with new stuff. It's just going to be blow-the-doors-off amazing. Let the talent do their thing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron