Monday OT: Live songs better than studio versions

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Hopefully that's an older version?
I've only seen Steven Tyler sing live versions of things recently and he seems to have lost it. Or maybe I'm thrown off by a 69 year old man with long hair with feathers/highlights in it and the pencil thin mustache?
Well, the movie came out in 1993.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Every song from Billy Joel's Songs in the Attic. Especially Miami (2017). Kind of forgot about the title of this song. hmmm.....

ruxCYtable

Aug 29, 2007
Have we had this one before? Who the hell knows, lets do it.
I'm sticking to a live album version not, songs I've seen live. Wanna do songs you've seen live, go for it.

Cheap Trick: I Want You to Want Me
Alice in Chains: Rooster (MTV unplugged)
Jackson Browne: Loadout
The Doors: Roadhouse Blues

Most of AC/DC Live vs their studio albums
Wow, that was the first one that came to my mind as well. We must have great taste. Studio version, meh. Live version, megahit.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
So many amazing youtube Talking Heads live songs. Too bad the band became so dysfunctional, such great music.
Yeah, they were better live across the board and the Remain In Light tour concert footage is all just amazing. What always gets me is how good Tina Weymouth is since she picked up the bass while in college with Chris Frantz.