Monday night OT: C-Willy's 22 Busch Lights

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
@ChrisMWilliams said on IE that he pregamed for @brentblum wedding by having 22 Busch Lights before the ceremony. He didn't say if there was a scene, which brings up one heckuva off topic:

What's the craziest/funniest/most shocking moment you've witnessed at a wedding?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
@ChrisMWilliams said on IE that he pregamed for @brentblum wedding by having 22 Busch Lights before the ceremony. He didn't say if there was a scene, which brings up one heckuva off topic:

What's the craziest/funniest/most shocking moment you've witnessed at a wedding?
I’ve been a groomsman in an Australian wedding. Utter madness doesn’t do the experience justice. We do it wrong in America.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Is it really a boycott not to drink a beer if said beer is just meh to begin with? Exile can join kum and go, all go all in on the TOE. Did well for kum and go, I’m sure excile will also look for their exit soon.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Is it really a boycott not to drink a beer if said beer is just meh to begin with? Exile can join kum and go, all go all in on the TOE. Did well for kum and go, I’m sure excile will also look for their exit soon.
Wrong thread...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
TELL US MORE!!

Please:)
Wedding happened in America because the wife was from here. Groomsman from Australia couldn’t all get here untill the night before the ceremony so therefore the bachelor party happened the night before. What do you think that lead to? How no one went missing was an act of the almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY and NWICY

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Tell us more!
Haha, I know I was vague but its just the things they do that make it a lot more interractive and festive. Like lifting the bride and groom on their chair and everyone is getting into it and cheering.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I went to a Jewish wedding once. A lot more fun than your typical Christian wedding.

Tell us more!
I was in Fiddler on the Roof in HS, so I can tell you there's glass breaking and carrying the couple on chairs over the guests' heads and guys balancing bottles on their noggins while dancing and then the Communists(!) come in and... *jimlad*

• Love
Reactions: JP4CY

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I saw a best man drunkenly slip a reference about the groom having a Wobbly H in college into his toast. The only people who got it were the groom, the college friends, and - horrifically - the bride. The whole table of college friends exploded into hyperventilating laughter fits. The bride needed her entire being to not fly over the table and stab the best man.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I saw a best man drunkenly slip a reference about the groom having a Wobbly H in college into his toast. The only people who got it were the groom, the college friends, and - horrifically - the bride. The whole table of college friends exploded into hyperventilating laughter fits. The bride needed her entire being to not fly over the table and stab the best man.
That's ******* great!

Reactions: Clone Head

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
My most memorable wedding, other than my own, was of a college friend. It was held in Polish Catholic church building in Crete, Illinois. Not being Catholic, I was not prepared for all the kneeling. And I didn't notice the gap in the bench where my right knee would land. Yes, you guessed it. I went sideways and took out the rest of the groomsmen's row.

All through the ceremony, the groom's dad, the former police chief of Harvey, Illinois, cracked jokes. For instance, he relentlessly mocked his son in a white tux and bright white shoes, when he kneeled and exposed his off-white socks. I also remember him whispering to us, "Why is there so much food at a Polish wedding reception? It keeps the flies off the bride!"

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

Watched the grooms uncle have his trach tube come out while smoking a cigarette, trach tube was in because he was on oxygen and had surgery to remove lung cancer. Died right there

• Wow
Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

Help Support Us

Become a patron