Mizzou(+11.5) at Kansas

jberryma

Oct 5, 2006
Kansas vs. Mizzou

Kansas is looking pretty good tonight. I'm not trying to start another debate here because I think that our basketball team can definitely play better than they are currently. I'm just pointing out that things aren't always as bad as they might seem. And just because you loose to a top 5 team doesn't mean the world is coming to an end. Our boys have had a very tough stretch the past week and a half. Can we at least just wait a little bit before we right off the entire season?

And yes I know they are playing at home tonight. They still put up 50 and have a 20 point lead at halftime.

P.S. thanks for moving....I didn't see the original thread. sorry about that.

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Re: Kansas vs. Mizzou

Kansas is looking pretty good tonight. I'm not trying to start another debate here because I think that our basketball team can definitely play better than they are currently. I'm just pointing out that things aren't always as bad as they might seem. And just because you loose to a top 5 team doesn't mean the world is coming to an end. Our boys have had a very tough stretch the past week and a half. Can we at least just wait a little bit before we right off the entire season?

And yes I know they are playing at home tonight. They still put up 50 and have a 20 point lead at halftime.

P.S. thanks for moving....I didn't see the original thread. sorry about that.

It's more efficient to panic early, and it leaves more time to panic often.

Reactions: jberryma