Minnesota beats ISU (secret scrimmage)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Going to need a lot more out of the guards if we want to make the tournament. It’s great to see Young and Conditt play well but if they are leading us in scoring, it probably won’t translate to many wins.

Haliburton and Bolton have to be better. Jackson needs to be a scorer off the bench.

Also, I’m not sure that Leech even suited up. I will never change my mind that Leech should redshirt. He’s way too gifted offensively to not even be in the picture and as of now, nobody is talking abou him. He spent time away from the team during the summer, didn’t play on the foreign trip, didn’t play today and he’s coming off a major injury. If this isn’t the perfect situation to redshirt a guy, we’ll never redshirt someone again.

Nobody reshirts unless they are injured.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
That just looks like a really ugly game all around. Gotta believe there was experimenting going on. It’s a coach’s best chance to try stuff against a different team without fear of consequences.
Coach pretty much does this through the non conference season.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I mean Chris did say this is going to be a team that frustrates in non conference then turns it on come the new year. And he always seems to be right on as far as the basketball team goes.

• Informative
Reactions: Sigmapolis

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
What's Derek and your wife up to this weekend?

guess it was apple picking weeknd. guess he didnt think perdue would be a challenge for the hawks. LOL. now my sons are jacked up on cider and saying that derek truck is so cool. it is cool jacked up 2005 ford f250 black with back rims and subs. my car is in the shop do to some issues i have been having with the automatic seatbeats, its a cherry 1994 saturn sl2 homecoming edition

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010
Secret scrimmages are not even played like real games. And the shooting? Shocking that the first "full Speed" game that neither team shot well. I wouldn't worry at all about any of this. It is October.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
guess it was apple picking weeknd. guess he didnt think perdue would be a challenge for the hawks. LOL. now my sons are jacked up on cider and saying that derek truck is so cool. it is cool jacked up 2005 ford f250 black with back rims and subs. my car is in the shop do to some issues i have been having with the automatic seatbeats, its a cherry 1994 saturn sl2 homecoming edition

Derek sounds like hes compensating for something. Bet he does crossfit too. What a douchecanoe

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron