Mineral Springs Brewing Owatonna Mn

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Stopped at Mineral Springs Brewing in Owatonna tonight, it's fairly easy to get to though the street nearest to it is a one way running south so you have to go by it then come back.

Nice decor, friendly bartender, pretty good beers, sell snacks the Carroll's Popcorn is really good.
Had a flight I would rank them 1. Cream Ale 2. Pelton Dark Lager 3. Emmet&Phyllis Amber 4. Wencl wheat ale. Not a bad one in the bunch, but nothing super outstanding. They have 14 beers on tap so it will be worth a stop back sometime.

MN brewery ranking so far 1. Paw Print 2. Angry Hog 3. Mineral Springs 4. Gravity Storm

Reactions: 2122 and FatNTired

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I didn’t know anyone went anywhere or knew anything about Owatonna but Cabelas. Most of my extended family lives there (parents grew up there) but have never been to the brewery. Is it new?

Last edited:

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I didn’t know anyone went anywhere or knew anything about Owatonna but Cabelas. Most of my extended family lives there (parents grew up there) but have never been to the brewery. Is it new?

Started up just before covid, and still found a way to survive. They have what looks like a wonderful patio and try to bring in a food truck most weekends it, I arrived after the food truck and it was 50 and rainy so no patio.

Since you know Owatonna it is located NW of the power plant like less than 2 blocks when you come down the street from the interstate exit look to the North when you are at the power plant, my GPS wanted to drive the wrong way up the one way.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron