Millage of New Hampton looking at ISU

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by buf87, May 2, 2017.

1. buf87

buf87 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Male
    Farmer
    Iowa
    https://iawrestle.com/2017/05/02/michael-millage-gives-iawrestle-a-recruiting-update/

As far as what the future holds for Millage the New Hampton star wrestler stated his options remain open on where he will be headed after high school. In March he provided IAwrestle with a list of schools that had shown interest early in his recruiting process: North Carolina State, Iowa, Virginia Tech, Nebraska, UNI, and Minnesota.

After a month and a half, which included two unofficial visits, not much has changed, but he did mention that he had been talking to another school since our last update.

“Not really,” Millage said on whether or not his list has changed since his March interview on IAwrestle,” I have been talking to Iowa State a little bit. They can be thrown (in the list) too. I am open to anything.”

2. csteve

csteve Active Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Male
    New Hampton = good school.;)

3. JM4CY

JM4CY Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    He'll end up with us or brands baffoons.

4. heyguy85

heyguy85 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Teacher
    Iowa
    He is a hammer.

5. csteve

csteve Active Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Male
    Wouldn't count out UNI

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. NEICyFan

NEICyFan Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I have a friend close to NH and says he's a great kid. People have tried to label him as a malcontent due to his transfer from Cresco but it was honestly a personality clash with the Cresco coach. He's certainly talented.

As csteve said, do not count out UNI. The NH coach and Schwab are very close friends and NH has already sent a couple of wrestlers to UNI.

• Agree Agree x 1