Michigan

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm a little surprised to see so many people saying we want Michigan State to win today. I don't think so. We can't catch Michigan, so we might as well hope Michigan State doesn't catch us and push us from a three to a four. I want Michigan to win the game today.

I wish you people would stop wearing your nut cup over your brain. There is no way we're lower than a 3 after this weekend.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
This is what happens when MSU is healthy and allowed to foul constantly. IF the refs actually did carry out calling a cleaner game without looking the other way for name brands, MSU would not have a player with under 4 fouls.

Watching the games this weekend you can see why those that are bearish on ISu are worried about our size. It is too bad we do not have Amardi and were not able to work Edozie in to the rotation more.

I wasn't going to say anything but it really seemed like a lot was being let go in that game. That's not good for Michigan because they don't foul the way it is so they gain very little from a loosely called game.