-Michigan vs. Montana = Really Bad Basketball-

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks for the profound take

Well it’s really stupid to act like since Iowa State was bad that Iowa State fans aren’t allowed to comment on other bad basketball. Stupid fans are stupid.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I have Houston in an upset over Michigan in one of my brackets tomorrow. I'm feeling better about that pick this morning.

I just saw the last three minutes of it, but I thought the Syracuse-Arizona State game Wednesday night was pretty brutal as well.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I have Houston in an upset over Michigan in one of my brackets tomorrow. I'm feeling better about that pick this morning.

I just saw the last three minutes of it, but I thought the Syracuse-Arizona State game Wednesday night was pretty brutal as well.

I wouldn't feel that great about it. Michigan is built exactly the way a team that beats Houston would be. They don't allow 3s, don't hit the O boards very hard, don't turn it over, and they have a top level defender at PG who Beilein rested (played 21 min) in the first round to prepare for Gray. Houston is also really small which may help them in ball screen defense but gaurding Wagner and Teske could be an issue. Obviously, they could win, but they have two guys who have attempted over twice as many threes as they have twos and that is going to be an issue if they can't get shots off.