FS: Mens Bball Tickets

cyridda22

Oct 22, 2014
I have tickets below for sale $85 a piece, Section 232 row 16 all together. I will sell in pairs only.

4 - Texas v ISU
4- Oklahoma v ISU

THANKS

Last edited:

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
Since those are Row 16, I'm assuming those were bought as single game seats. Did you buy them a week ago and then try to flip them on here? I don't have any problems with people getting FMV for their seats when they don't use them, but buying them with the intention of flipping them is not cool.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Since those are Row 16, I'm assuming those were bought as single game seats. Did you buy them a week ago and then try to flip them on here? I don't have any problems with people getting FMV for their seats when they don't use them, but buying them with the intention of flipping them is not cool.

He's offered the Texas seats a few days ago, claiming that his wife nixed the idea (which could have happened).
Probably the fact that he has two posts, both for selling these tickets, means this guy's only here to flip single game tickets.

gilaclone

Apr 20, 2006
It's 'Merica... free website....dude can post tix and name his price.... we can reply and offer what we want...he can tell his story...we can believe it or not......we can tell him it's not cool.....thank God we live in 'Merica...!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It's 'Merica... free website....dude can post tix and name his price.... we can reply and offer what we want...he can tell his story...we can believe it or not......we can tell him it's not cool.....thank God we live in 'Merica...!

Anyone that says 'Merica should be pistol whipped.

gilaclone

Apr 20, 2006
Thanks....it's a free country...free website...not communist....I meant it as humor....have a nice evening. God Bless America. Thank you to all of our military folks....past and present.

cyridda22

Oct 22, 2014
They're also apparently listed on Stubhub for $139.80.

Not cool man. Not cool.

Get off your high horse this is a ticket exchannggeee forrruuuuum. Am I speaking slow enough for you? You probably also believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause, and that Iowa State football when win the National Championship in football.

If you must know, since this is a court of law for cyclone lawyer. I am a 2004 alumni of ISU and go to many basketball games. In fact I plan on going to many conference games, but unless you don't have a job to tend to the following day, it's impossible to go to each game. And if you live an hour away, it also makes it really difficult. Then throw in the games are both on Big Monday's with 8 pm tipoff.

Jeezzzz all these keyboard warriors on here. Chilllll brah!!!

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Get off your high horse this is a ticket exchannggeee forrruuuuum. Am I speaking slow enough for you? You probably also believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause, and that Iowa State football when win the National Championship in football.

If you must know, since this is a court of law for cyclone lawyer. I am a 2004 alumni of ISU and go to many basketball games. In fact I plan on going to many conference games, but unless you don't have a job to tend to the following day, it's impossible to go to each game. And if you live an hour away, it also makes it really difficult. Then throw in the games are both on Big Monday's with 8 pm tipoff.

:nah:

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I think I'm more annoyed by people complaining about high ticket prices than I am about high ticket prices themselves.

If you're complaining about this guy, you should be shouting in the face of the scalpers outside Hilton before every game.

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012

LOL. All of it. Just all of it.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Doesn't sound like you've sold those $85 tickets. I'll do you a favor and give you $20 for them so you don't go away empty handed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron