Melvin Ejim Chant

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Yeah, this was stupid.

Here's exactly ESPN's reaction.

"Smart overreacted and he should be suspended. He shoved a guy and had to be forced off the court."

Commercial.

"Smart overreacted and he should be suspended. He shoved a guy and had to be forced off the court."

Commercial.

Tulsa Insider on ESPN:
"Did you hear what the fan may have said?"
"No, but Smart overreacted and he should be suspended. He shoved a guy and had to be forced off the court. But he's a nice kid."

Commercial

Seth Greenberg: "Smart overreacted and he should be suspended. He shoved a guy and had to be forced off the court."

Thats when I turned it off.
Don't forget the insight analysis of the broadcasters ON THE SCENE. Seriously the first 10 minutes I turned it on I was intrigued, but I didn't want to watch 30 more minutes of the same story over and over and over again

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I was a little annoyed when watching Sports Center and waiting for the Ejim /ISU highlights queued up on the left and sat through repeated Marcus Smart 'analysis' ad nauseum till the commercial break. When they returned, they showed Heat highlights and ended the show. grrrr.

Big story, but when there's nothing more to say, no need to keep saying it!
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you do not watch the HLN channel.. My girlfriend does and my head is about to explode after 15 min of that crap. The channel is changed immediately after.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
The two chants I can't get out of my head are "Mel-vin Ej-im" and "You're a flop-per." For different reasons I suppose.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Don't forget the insight analysis of the broadcasters ON THE SCENE. Seriously the first 10 minutes I turned it on I was intrigued, but I didn't want to watch 30 more minutes of the same story over and over and over again[/QUOTE]

Done with ESPN?

ZachsterPoke

Jan 4, 2010
[video=youtube;VWscqrlIv6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWscqrlIv6M[/video]

Skip to 1:55:00 to hear the chant.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron