Meeting

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Thanks for the info on the multiquotes. I know I have been guilty of double or triple posting at times.

ChickenWing

Dec 22, 2008
Des Moines
2 Questions

1. Can someone tell me how to quote both messages so I could have captured what the above post was a response to?

Any chance we can wait for 33 to post and take the irrelevant posting elsewhere?

I'd like to think my irrelevant post has made some peoples lives better this evening. OK, now everyone be quiet and allow 33 to post. There is no way it can be done with all this nonsense going on.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
2 Questions

1. Can someone tell me how to quote both messages so I could have captured what the above post was a response to?

I'd like to think my irrelevant post has made some peoples lives better this evening. OK, now everyone be quiet and allow 33 to post. There is no way it can be done with all this nonsense going on.

Use the "multiple Quote" button next to the quote button.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
The meeting has taken place, Coach Rhoads was real passionate and made the players feel good because" he seems to be a man of his words" He is happy to be their coach and is really strongly recruiting right now. Still no DC, he has been focused on recruiting. The Strength Coach was also absent, but the word is even stronger that it will be Tom Myslinski from Cleveland.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Myslinski is out of a job after Romeo Crennell was let go. and has two previous stints with Pittsburgh

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
What would you rather have Rhoads do, during active recruiting time, get a DC or recruit? Now during a dead period he can't recruit...so time to get a DC. Makes sense to me, and there is plenty of talent out there to get. Gotta have the players for the DC to use.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
Here's the possible strength coach
Coaches

Tom Myslinski

Strength and Conditioning Coach

Year with Browns: 3rd
Year in NFL: 3rd
Tom Myslinski is entering his second season as strength and conditioning coach. Myslinski was named strength and conditioning coach on Jan. 29, 2007. Myslinski brings ten years of experience to the Browns strength and conditioning program.
Myslinski joined the Browns from the University of Pittsburgh, where he served as assistant strength and conditioning coach. Myslinski served the previous two seasons (2005-06) at Robert Morris University in a newly created position of head strength and conditioning coach responsible for developing and initiating the conditioning program for all 17 intercollegiate male and female varsity sports.
Myslinski served three seasons with the Browns under former strength and conditioning coach Buddy Morris. Myslinski was a part-time assistant strength and conditioning coach in the 2002 and 2003 seasons. He was elevated to assistant strength and conditioning coach for the 2004 season.
While playing in the NFL, Myslinski served as a volunteer assistant strength and conditioning coach at the University of Pittsburgh from 1998-2001, where he worked primarily with offensive and defensive linemen. Prior to his stint at Pittsburgh, Myslinski spent 1996 as the volunteer head strength and conditioning coach at the University of North Florida, where he managed all aspects of physical and mental development with the school’s student athletes. He has also served as a martial arts consultant to numerous collegiate athletic programs.
Myslinski developed and patented the “Tunch Punch Ladder” hand agility pad and has trained extensively under offensive line guru, Tunch Ilkin, who is the developer of the Tunch Punch system, which is used extensively by offensive line coaches throughout the NFL.
Myslinski was a fourth round draft selection in 1992 by the Dallas Cowboys, and played offensive line for nine seasons in the NFL for the Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers.
Myslinski earned eight varsity letters at the University of Tennessee in football and track & field and earned first team All-SEC and honorable mention All-America honors in football in 1991. He started at guard for two consecutive SEC Championship teams (1989, 1990). He also was a member of the Volunteers’ 1991 NCAA Champion track & field team.
Myslinski was born Dec. 7, 1968, in Rome, N.Y. Myslinski earned a B.S. in kinesiology from Tennessee in 1992 and later earned a M.S. from the University of Pittsburgh in exercise physiology. Myslinski and his wife, Amy, have three children, Thomas, Emily and Michael and reside in Westlake, Ohio.
Coaching Background:

1996University of North Florida, volunteer head strength and conditioning coach 1998-2001University of Pittsburgh, volunteer assistant strength and conditioning coach2002-03Cleveland Browns, part-time assistant strength and conditioning coach2004Cleveland Browns, assistant strength and conditioning coach2005-06Robert Morris University, head strength and conditioning coach2007University of Pittsburgh, assistant strength and conditioning coach2007-08Cleveland Browns, head strength and conditioning coach

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
It would only truly be ruined if we started posting lolcat pictures.

?

invisiblesnow128574904034579543.jpg

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMvAVZ3Q6aE]YouTube - Rae Crowther Tunch Punch Ladder[/ame]

Myslinski is the guy doing all the work in this video

Help Support Us

Become a patron