McDonald's All America Game

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Was going to post this game reminder.

If the Fritz news is accurate I'll feel like I'll be watching the game in my burning living room.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The West's starter Tessa Johnson is Rae Johnson's little sister for those who don't follow the regional recruiting much.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Nice little shoutout for Addy and ISU. Definitely hoping to see more freedom and three-point prowess like the announcers mentioned.

Had a nice kick out across the court for a good look for 3.

Edit: Make that two really nice passes out for open looks. Neither went down but good vision.

Last edited:
Reactions: isutrevman

Twister4L

Mar 16, 2022
This Fulwiley has been incredible to watch.

Brown seems like a good facilitator, high IQ player. Only area she hasn’t been eat impressive in is shot creating. Fortunately we have Donarski and Fritz to help with that.
Gotta have the ball to create a shot…

• Winner
Reactions: bozclone

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Brown was not given the opportunity to show any shooting drills in this game. But I was pressed with her passing out of the post. Found open players but unfortunately they missed their shots.

Seems very unselfish. Passed up a shot to pass to a teammate towards the end. I liked that the coach trusted her enough to have her in at the end of the game to help break the press.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Judea 'Juju' Watkins 6' guard is playing near home at USC. Juju is all talent and the next big thing rated #1 Recruit in Class of 2023. Another wildly skilled one is South Carolina's Milaysia Fulwiley. Coach Staley calls Fulwiley 5'6" Guard a "generatioanal talent." What? Isn't that Clark's thing?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Judea 'Juju' Watkins 6' guard is playing near home at USC. Juju is all talent and the next big thing rated #1 Recruit in Class of 2023. Another wildly skilled one is South Carolina's Milaysia Fulwiley. Coach Staley calls Fulwiley 5'6" Guard a "generatioanal talent." What? Isn't that Clark's thing?

Mikaylah Williams is staying home state also, to LSU. She's Prospects Nation #1. I'd call it a push as to whether Watkins or Williams is #1, both look crazy skilled and will be immediate impact players.

Staley's an awesome coach but seems to be succumbing to what all of the elite coaches who establish elite programs do, becoming a bit full of themselves and their programs. Comes with the territory. Maybe only John Wooden was immune to this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron