McDermott confirms that Hamilton and Buckley will transfer

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Re: Player losses and We still keep out coach

Everyone is leaving except the one person that really needs to go...GM!

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
McDermott will drive this program so far in the ground it will take 10 years to recover. THIS HAS TO STOP, I am contemplating giving all tickets to ISU other than football until this guy is fired.

clonz

Aug 7, 2008
Can we just switch to full time football only mode now? Men's basketball is just a shell of it's former self...too depressing.

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
I'm not going to bash you. I'm right along with you and think he's the biggest pus-boy to ever start on a Big 12 team.

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! The guy played with a sports hernia for most the season and you ungrateful, ill informed people call him a puss.

westcyedclone

Jan 22, 2010
Waukee
I think a fresh start is exactly what this team needs. If they don't want to play in front of the most loyal fan bases in the country screw em!

Torks Pub

Dec 16, 2006
Ankeny
Well, I don't know what offense he would fit in if he didn't that one. You want a fast paced up and down offense predicated on the secondary break for Ham? Good luck with that.

The bigger problem is that in a pick and roll offense you have to make a solid pick, something that rarely happens with this team. Also the offensive player who " picks and rolls" needs to get the ball delivered to him as well, which also rarely happens.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
This went from bad to worse in 36 hours. ISU cannot and will not compete in the big 12 for years to come. There is no solid ground for them to build on.

This might sound crazy but when one person transfers everyone else on the team see's it and thinks it's alright. What happen to commitment?

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
If McDermott had any pride at all, he'd walk into Jamie's office and offer to resign for half his buyout. I'd think that'd make it almost feasible for everyone.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Honestly, McDermott just lost me completely. I've been riding him like a mule and I would never have called for him to be fired but clearly something is wrong here. Homesick after two years? Honestly. Just freaking honestly, this program cannot get off the ground. Dendy, VDB, and Railey are the only post players on this team next year at this time.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
IowaState.jpg

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Alright, fine!
Let's say GMAC has a successful season next year. It's a fact, there will be some fresh raw talent on the floor. And if successful... why couldn't he have already accomplished this in his short tenure @ ISU? (especially with the talent he's had)

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I do believe Ham could be homesick. Hell, people.....Iowa is not Utah......if he likes the mountains or something. It happens. Even CB was tweeting all the time how much he missed California......and he grew up out in the high desert a long way from the beach. Just saying.....the kid actually could be missing Utah.