McCaffrey will not redshirt

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I forget, who is their legit good player? Can't he be a point forward or whatever he plays?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Baer is their best player probably followed by Cook but he can't defend or dribble

I was thinking of Cook but didn't realize he is dribbling challenged.So Baer for the win.

I think you're thinking of Uhl. 6'9" 5* PG.

Isn't he the guy that changes his hair every year? Hard pass.

Isn't Lil Fran supposedly 6'7" or so? I have seen him play several times, but usually just saw him run down the court and stand in the corner hoping to jack a three.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Young McCaffery needs to preserve his RS to use in his transfer year, to daddy's next coaching job.

Although I don't think it's needed if daddy ends up at DIII.

No, this means he's one year closer to being hired as the heir apparent after his daddy overstays his welcome.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I'm not sure what to think about Iowa. Have a couple of acquaintances (hok fans) that are extremely excited about their season & are convinced that Iowa will be in the NCAAs. But, they have struggled in the first half against two DII (or III) teams that had losing records last season. I know it is an exhibition, but should a top B1G team (their words, not mine) really struggle so mightily considering the opponent (these teams are NOT Augustana)? Or, are they still learning how to play without Jok??

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm not sure what to think about Iowa. Have a couple of acquaintances (hok fans) that are extremely excited about their season & are convinced that Iowa will be in the NCAAs. But, they have struggled in the first half against two DII (or III) teams that had losing records last season. I know it is an exhibition, but should a top B1G team (their words, not mine) really struggle so mightily considering the opponent (these teams are NOT Augustana)? Or, are they still learning how to play without Jok??

There's a reason only local media and their fans think they will be a tournament team. National guys are picking them 8th or 9th in their conference and their conference schedule couldn't be more generous

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
"Iowa is trailing Belmont..."

OK, sounds like they're being challenged

"...Abbey"

lollerskates.jpg

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Play a thick zone against Garza/Cook next month and make the rest shoot from the outside. We’ll get rid of those “Steph Curry” comparisons real quick.