FS: MBB Tennessee @ ISU - $30 pair 1/27/17

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Section 239
Row 17 (Top Row)
Seats 3&4

$30 for the pair

I accept paypal, prefer to send them pdf via email.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Find some kid in Des Moines who has never been to Ames.....make sure their parent or gurardian or big brother or whatever can get them up there today. .......and give them away. Seriously. You'll be glad you did and rewarded in other ways than $30.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Find some kid in Des Moines who has never been to Ames.....make sure their parent or gurardian or big brother or whatever can get them up there today. .......and give them away. Seriously. You'll be glad you did and rewarded in other ways than $30.
Thanks for the advice, I've given away dozens of tickets, over the last 10 years. I'd be going if I hadn't just gotten back from vacation and turning around and leaving for another week tomorrow. Unfortunately my work schedule doesn't allow me to attend like I once did. If you'd like to give me $30 you can give them away and reap the rewards like I have so many times!

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
Your idea is a nice one, however it is always easy to tell someone else to be generous with their items.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Your idea is a nice one, however it is always easy to tell someone else to be generous with their items.

Items?! they are freaking tickets....not like it is money/production/treasure you are taking/stealing to distribute to people in your own gang's name in order to recieve a quid pro quo.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for the advice, I've given away dozens of tickets, over the last 10 years. I'd be going if I hadn't just gotten back from vacation and turning around and leaving for another week tomorrow. Unfortunately my work schedule doesn't allow me to attend like I once did. If you'd like to give me $30 you can give them away and reap the rewards like I have so many times!

I gave at the office....thanks. I also have this thing of being the first to reply to threads when things are boring....so I was just messing around. The Grammies are tonight and I am really looking forward to that....a lot of altruistic givers on that I am sure.

• Creative
Reactions: lakeliving

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron