MBB target Will Clyburn scores 54 points last night

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Ah yes, because ISU historically has pulled only "B12" talent. We have that tradition of getting perfects.

Over the last 25 years, ISU has consistantly had 8-9 guys on the roster that would be on other Big 12 rosters, this year we have 3-4, this is the most we have had at one time under this regime.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Over the last 25 years, ISU has consistantly had 8-9 guys on the roster that would be on other Big 12 rosters, this year we have 3-4, this is the most we have had at one time under this regime.

Lucca, Hamilton, Vanderbeeken, Gilstrap, Colvin, Brackins, Dendy would all find a place on easily 8 of the Big 12 teams this year.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

We've had several lean years before this year under other regimes.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
54 points is one thing. 16 of 18 from the line? We could use some of that mojo.

Is his FT% high or was that an anomaly? And does it get to the line even close to that many times per game?

We could use that mojo.

(Sorry -- I just felt like saying "mojo" a lot).

Stats & Go - Ver 2.0 - www.statsandgo.com ver.2.0

We play them tomorrow, I'm interested to get a good look at him in person and not just on film.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Lucca, Hamilton, Vanderbeeken, Gilstrap, Colvin, Brackins, Dendy would all find a place on easily 8 of the Big 12 teams this year.

Lucca and Jamie would not play for 9 of the Big 12 teams. Jamie is terrible except for his 3 point shooting. He is weak and a horrible rebounder. Lucca is a smaller Jamie, in he only can shoot the three. Hamilton now would make most of the teams, but out of high school only ISU would take him.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Lucca and Jamie would not play for 9 of the Big 12 teams. Jamie is terrible except for his 3 point shooting. He is weak and a horrible rebounder. Lucca is a smaller Jamie, in he only can shoot the three. Hamilton now would make most of the teams, but out of high school only ISU would take him.

I bet you feel pretty good about yourself bashing college athletes behind a computer screen:no:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Just curious but with your knowledge why aren't you out on the road recruiting for a powerhouse team?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Do you really think everyone is coming back?

Typical response on this board. Shows your ignorance. Never took the time to
take into account that the guys we have at that position are a red-shirt and an
incoming Freshman so I'd be very surprised if they weren't here next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

What are you talking about? Look at the last 15 years of ISU BB, I bet you find most years players leave the program before their sr year for one reason on another. Who cares who plays what if their are spots open and Mac has guys in mind to fill them the spots will be filled. This team needs guys that can shoot the ball and if they fit that bill I would bet they will be part of this team, no matter what spots are left open.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

Let's see...Jamie is out so who really knows how he'd be playing. A dead eye shooter like Lucca would find a place on any squad.

JCREEK

Jan 14, 2010
dsm
JVB came to ISU pretty highly thought of ISU beat UConn to get him 6'10 and can shoot the three. Dendy is a stud, Need to get Phillips on the team next year and they will be fine.. Look how well Gillstraap has worked out sign Clyburn.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I wouldn't.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron