Matt Campbell vs Hayden Fry

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
So ISU's own blocker running over their own punt returner resulting in a fumble that ended the game wasn't an embarrassing play? It was one of the biggest gaffes I can ever remember that played a huge role in deciding the outcome.

It was a bad PLAY, but the result of the game was a 1 pt loss. The game wasn't embarrassing.

You're trying too hard my dude.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It was a bad PLAY, but the result of the game was a 1 pt loss. The game wasn't embarrassing.

You're trying too hard my dude.

I said they lost in embarrassing fashion. Which to me is true. The only play anyone really remembers from that game was that play.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I said they lost in embarrassing fashion. Which to me is true. The only play anyone really remembers from that game was that play.

Well I just mentioned the ****** holding call that others remember and also the rain delays which were memorable as well.

I remember the whole damn game, but I tend to remember tedious **** sometimes.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well I just mentioned the ****** holding call that others remember and also the rain delays which were memorable as well.

I remember the whole damn game, but I tend to remember tedious **** sometimes.
Anyone who watched that game remembers the holding call

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I’ve put all of that behind me. Hok fans love to live in the past and spew statistics and other nonsense to make their pathetic peckers hard. I’m focused on 9-11 this year where we see the hoks get really crushed. Nightmare at Trice.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I love this series and night games are the best! I hope the series is never cancelled; can't believe Twins goes though all this effort to make these threads, but wants the series cancelled @#% ??

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I love this series and night games are the best! I hope the series is never cancelled; can't believe Twins goes though all this effort to make these threads, but wants the series cancelled @#% ??
I want it cancelled because it's a lose/lose situation for us. I'd much rather play an SEC team

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Says the guy who’s conference took in Rutgers.. How’s that move working out for the Big Ten?
I had check that out. Not sure if he's talking about TCU or WV but haven't they had more success the last 10, 20 years than a significant amount of power programs?

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
I'm guessing you never played. Being on the field is absolutely nothing like watching on TV. From your couch, it's real easy to see the blocker and returner converging, but on the field both are focused on other things - the blocker his assignment and the returner the ball. Communication can be difficult in the heat of the moment, crowd noise, other players, etc. Sometimes **** happens and when it does, that's what it looks like.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Much like this game?
ioWAT.0.gif