Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I'm hoping we get to watch #2 and maybe even #3 QB.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He won't even announce if a player is out for the season with an injury..... almost all coaches at least do that. CMC will say... "he's day to day" or "week to week" all year long until eventually everyone just assumes the player is out for the year.
Such a typical clonedude post. Utter fail.

Let’s look back all the way to the dark ages—last year. CMC told us Colin Newell was week to week. He was finally fully healthy and ready to play in the bowl game.

Meanwhile, as soon as JaQuan got hurt and the medical reports came back, what did he tell us? “He’s out for the season, he’ll be back next year”.

Please feel free to stop being stupid and making **** up out of thin air.

Reactions: VeloClone

83cy

May 14, 2006
Such a typical clonedude post. Utter fail.

Let’s look back all the way to the dark ages—last year. CMC told us Colin Newell was week to week. He was finally fully healthy and ready to play in the bowl game.

Meanwhile, as soon as JaQuan got hurt and the medical reports came back, what did he tell us? “He’s out for the season, he’ll be back next year”.

Please feel free to stop being stupid and making **** up out of thin air.

Hmmm week to week, and he was out almost 4 months. IIRC JaQuan wasn't ruled out for quite awhile after the injury. I could be wrong.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Boy, listening to Miles talk about his team. There's no way he's the guy actually running the program. He sounds like an old grandpa having coffee with the boys. He can't be the guy in the film room actually talking and coaching scheme, it would take him 8 years to explain a simple pass coverage to his defense.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Hmmm week to week, and he was out almost 4 months. IIRC JaQuan wasn't ruled out for quite awhile after the injury. I could be wrong.
If by “quite awhile” you mean “two weeks until the medical reports were all in”, then you’d be right.