Mass Decommits from OU

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I'll give it up to him, Friday he called K-State's win over TxT. Ari, the host and Ku homer grad, laughed at him. But Arch stuck to his guns. He was correct.
No way K-S wins over TT! I don't see it.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Arch is very smart. Knows the conference and the game. I enjoy listening to him except when he gets all sideways over the color purple.

davearcher_012516.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: 2020cy

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don’t see how he is not our David Archer because he calls NFL games
Surly makes him out to be some Iowa State shill. He became more of an NFL guy between playing in the league and calling Falcon games. I didn't mean that we don't claim him, he just has more perspective than just being a former Iowa State player.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Will always be a fan of his. Got his tickets from another player on the football team to watch an ISU victory in Iowa City. Last victory before the dark ages. I know I’m old, but we need to break this recent streak ASAP.

KneeGusto

May 13, 2006
S̶q̶u̶a̶w̶ Ioway Creek
Dave Archer was one of the best drop-back passers in ISU history. Some of his best games were in losses. I seem to remember a 72-29 loss to Kneebraska where one of his last passes was right into the backjudges' neck. It was not a mistake.

We scored 29 - a season high against them until they lost to Miami in the title game.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Surly makes him out to be some Iowa State shill. He became more of an NFL guy between playing in the league and calling Falcon games. I didn't mean that we don't claim him, he just has more perspective than just being a former Iowa State player.

This morning he was touting the addition of an ISU helmet that 'hovers' behind his broadcast desk. This was after a rather long and remarkable dialogue about the Twister Sisters. LOL.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
What's weird? I admire the guy. Albeit it's a bit like listening to Ames AM sometimes. But I listen to Arch every morning. He carries the show.