Maryland/Iowa...

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Don’t even bother. These people have seething hatred for the University of Iowa, and they will ignore all stats and facts you present to them if it doesn’t fit their narrative.

You are gonna be the dumbest lawyer ever. Hit me with something a little less basic.

• Creative
Reactions: benjimill

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
I cringe thinking about how Noodle Arm Kempt would have handled that wind today. He honestly might not have been able to get the ball past the line of scrimmage.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
The truth is a lot of teams in CFB have easy schedules. Iowa's schedule is more average or even above average than it is horrible.

Iowa has a very good chance at playing the entire year without playing a ranked team. WI was not ranked when they played them, not sure where they are now, but they are no where near as good as they have been. PSU is ranked 18th and survived today against a horrible IN team, or they would be out of the rankings. Iowa is very good, but to call their schedule above average is laughable at best.

• Funny

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Iowa has a very good chance at playing the entire year without playing a ranked team. WI was not ranked when they played them, not sure where they are now, but they are no where near as good as they have been. PSU is ranked 18th and survived today against a horrible IN team, or they would be out of the rankings. Iowa is very good, but to call their schedule above average is laughable at best.

Are you high?

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
So what are the odds Iowa is back in the top-15 tomorrow? Gotta be pretty good.
I'd say good, #16 NC State and looks like #12 Oregon going down. I just started watching so probably others.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I'd say good, #16 NC State and looks like #12 Oregon going down. I just started watching so probably others.

Even though West Virginia did not play today, I wouldn't be surprise to see the Hawks jump them as well.

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018

So Wisconsin being ranked doesn’t count for some reason, and neither does Penn St., because they could have lost today but didn’t. Pass me some of whatever you are drinking/smoking tonight, bud.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So Wisconsin being ranked doesn’t count for some reason, and neither does Penn St., because they could have lost today but didn’t. Pass me some of whatever you are drinking/smoking tonight, bud.
Penn State should have lost to App State. They aren't good, I've looked at their drive charts.

ThriceHawk

Mar 21, 2018

Wut. Wisconsin was ranked and Penn State will be ranked next week when they play.

And Iowa's SOS is #26 so far, that's absolutely above average.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

You know full well that PSU would have dropped out of the top 25 from 18 with a loss to IN. Heck they should be dropped for it even being a game. WI is not that good either. Hanging on at number 23, and they have not beaten anyone, except Iowa.

• Funny

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
You know full well that PSU would have dropped out of the top 25 from 18 with a loss to IN. Heck they should be dropped for it even being a game. WI is not that good either. Hanging on at number 23, and they have not beaten anyone, except Iowa.

If a team loses they drop in the rankings? I don’t believe you.