Maryland/Iowa...

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I'd much rather have two games under our belt like Iowa will have honestly but it won't be a huge disadvantage like it was this year
Huge disadvantage for Iowa next year. Huge. Can't be denied....Pollard/CMC pulling out all the stops.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Huge disadvantage for Iowa next year. Huge. Can't be denied....Pollard/CMC pulling out all the stops.
If Kansas can beat Rutgers by half a dozen TD's, I think you'll be OK. I know its a rivalry game but chin up.

• Winner
Reactions: MartinCy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I mean Iowa's playing Rutgers week 2 which is pretty much the same thing as a bye...
Man, I didn't even realize Rutgers plays 13 games this year. And they barely lost to the best team in the B1G West last weekend?

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I agree, if Iowa wins next year, I'm not sure Campbell will ever beat Iowa. If ISU wins, it will obviously be because of their two weeks to prepare for Iowa.
desperate times call for desperate measures.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa's not the math school. Point is still valid.
My father-in-law was a mathematician, and he’ll tell you he went to the school of hard knocks. Every mathematician that I know, I don’t know of any mathematician waving a degree from any university. He is telling me from his experiences from years of doing it.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
My father-in-law was a mathematician, and he’ll tell you he went to the school of hard knocks. Every mathematician that I know, I don’t know of any mathematician waving a degree from any university. He is telling me from his experiences from years of doing it.

Yeah well this guy would disagree. He went to MIT and won the Fields Medal. Plus he wore a scarf. Everywhere.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Man, I didn't even realize Rutgers plays 13 games this year. And they barely lost to the best team in the B1G West last weekend?
I'm creating my Rutgers trajectory curve with KU and NW as my two data points. CFP bound next season.

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron