Maryland/Iowa...

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I can’t help it that you and Twins and other ISU poster quote me all the time and ask questions of me all the time. Should I just stop responding to people?
You said you weren't on here yesterday. You posted like 20 times (your daily average).

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You said you weren't on here yesterday. You posted like 20 times (your daily average).
Yep in the morning and I said I was out the rest of the day. When I looked this morning I missed hundreds of Posts about the Hawkeyes. I explained that right away today. I said I wasn’t on here as an expression as I missed basically the whole day of posts.

And you wonder why I have to post so much, as I have to explain even the most basic of things to you.

• Funny
Reactions: CyDude16

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Interesting that we'll win at least 6 and not make a bowl game.
Did I post that ISU wouldn't make a bowl game? If I did I've changed my mind.

KU/Baylor and the Word seem like gimme's.....TT/KSU toss ups...Texas a L

• Funny
Reactions: 1976

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Did anyone see that Indiana crowd? Nothing says quality like playing in front of 1500 people