Market on Magnolia - Camping World Bowl

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

MJN

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 13, 2011
Urbandale
A friend of mine has secured Market on Magnolia as a gathering spot before the game. Good looking venue with a friendly owner. 7-8 minute walk to the stadium shuttle. The owner is opening up at 8 a.m. for Iowa State Fans and there will be food available for order. The place can accommodate 125 so help get the word out. Let's go State!

http://marketonmagnolia.com/

Reactions: 2forISU and Cycsk

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
A friend of mine has secured Market on Magnolia as a gathering spot before the game. Good looking venue with a friendly owner. 7-8 minute walk to the stadium shuttle. The owner is opening up at 8 a.m. for Iowa State Fans and there will be food available for order. The place can accommodate 125 so help get the word out. Let's go State!

http://marketonmagnolia.com/

What stadium shuttle?

Also, it looks to be only a 30 minute walk to the stadium from there.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I hope this place stocks up on booze and wait staff. They are going to be packed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron