ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

I'm excited to announce that our annual 2013 Cyclone Fanatic Kickoff Party will be on August 24 starting at 6 p.m. at BenchWarmers in Ankeny.

This year's party will be better than ever as it will feature LIVE MUSIC, $2 tall boys, $10 pizzas and like last year, we'll be giving away 2 SEASON TICKETS for the 2013 Iowa State football season. But you have to be there to win.

I'm especially excited about this year's event as we've invited one of my best friends, an Iowa State grad, and his band to join us. They'll play a lot of rock/southern rock/country covers. Rumor has it, they are working on some songs with an Iowa State twist as well.

This event is always a good time. We REALLY appreciate your support and if you want to help out this site financially, supporting our advertisers is the best way to do so. Might as well win season tickets while you're at it!

Mark your calendars, tell your friends and we'll see you on August 24 at BenchWarmers!

dustin1991

Jul 17, 2013
I will be there and it gives a good reason to go to benchwarmers again i always have a dang good time when im there

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
This is going to be a great time at a great Cyclone bar! Live band, good pizza, cold beer, and a chance to win 2 FREE SEASON tickets for the ISU football season.

Also, I hear Williams is going to do a little karaoke and sing some country tunes for everyone in attendance......

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
That may be how it goes in your head but this is how it will actually go in reality...
[video=youtube_share;BVDu2ldd2fc]http://youtu.be/BVDu2ldd2fc[/video]

I did Karaoke once at a bar in Nashville. Got thru 1/2 of Friends in Low Places before they cut me off.

I'm an awful singer.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Do I get bonus entries for season tickets if I travel 2 hours to get there and the 24th is my birthday? :pcool:

Help Support Us

Become a patron