Mike Stoops joins TX coaching staff

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I think Sarkisian is a solid coach and will do well at Texas. He's more than likely a better coach than Herman. His turnaround at Washington was impressive, and he wasn't great at USC, but I think that had a lot to do with his drinking issues at the time. Being under Saban the last few years I'm sure he's picked up a thing or 2.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I think Sarkisian is a solid coach and will do well at Texas. He's more than likely a better coach than Herman. His turnaround at Washington was impressive, and he wasn't great at USC, but I think that had a lot to do with his drinking issues at the time. Being under Saban the last few years I'm sure he's picked up a thing or 2.

He really isnt.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1776 and Lineup

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I'm kind of worried about how good Texas could become with solid coaching

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
I get it's "only" FCS but still crazy to me you'd leave a successful head coaching job for a positions coach and co-defensive coordinator.