Mark Mangino

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Man he looks like he is getting bigger. At half it looked like he has a limp in his walk and a bit short on breath from the walk across the field. This guy needs to lose some weight fast.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'll admit that you need to be in some sort of reasonable health just to deal with the stress of college football.

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
228.jpg

Chewing, chewing all day long. chewing,
chewing all day long.
Chewing, chewing all day long

Reactions: MontyBurns

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Did you guys see the picture earlier in the 3rd qtr of the KSU staff from when he was there with the USF coach and the Stoops brothers?

He looked almost thin. Well, he was plenty heavy, but not even in the realm of what he is now.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Wow, USF has some serious speed on defense. The D-line was in the Ku backfield as much as reesing in the 2nd half.

Barring an ISU slaughter of Iowa, that might be the best game we see all weekend.

Gotta give the Ku offense some props, they rebounded late to make a run at that game. Kerry Meier is a robot. Guy got open and caught everything. KU defense looked slow and over matyched down the stretch.

MadCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2006
Madison, WI
I don't care for Kansas at all, or Mangino. However I still can't understand the constant fat jokes. Kind of old. Must be nice for everyone who is so perfect.

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3_ZxYg1r88&feature=related"]YouTube - Mark Mangino Press Conference Confession[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JU7Fri1xfo]YouTube - Coach Mark Mangino explodes-ENHANCED AUDIO[/ame]

I had to post these...

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I don't care for Kansas at all, or Mangino. However I still can't understand the constant fat jokes. Kind of old. Must be nice for everyone who is so perfect.

I agree...i get it...hes fat. move along now. weve all got our share of problems, just some are not shown outwardly.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Anyone else think their(KS) D looked tired much of the 4th qtr? There were several plays the front four took off in my opinion.

Z

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Anyone else think their(KS) D looked tired much of the 4th qtr? There were several plays the front four took off in my opinion.

Z

I noticed that too...especially the D line. It was hot and humid so that may explain it a little too.

Either way...it was a great game last night.

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
Haha I love Mangino.

Gotta give the guy credit for posing for a picture with a giant inflated orange:

manginoorange.jpg

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I agree...i get it...hes fat. move along now. weve all got our share of problems, just some are not shown outwardly.

He'll suffer a heartattack, or develop diabetes or some other OBESITY-related disease and the common taters will say "Who'd a thunk it" and people will be all concerned but what it comes down to is the fact he is morbidly obese and at extreme risk for severe health problems that put his very life at risk.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
I think it’s amazing that he has been as successful as he has considering his physical condition. How does he ride a player for not hitting the weight room hard enough? :mask:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I like Mangino, I hope nothing happens to him. Hopefully he does something about the weight soon.

leg4cy

Apr 12, 2006
Humboldt, IA
Mangino has indeed lost weight. I had a conversation with KU booster who in response to my Mangino fat joke said that Mangino has actually committed himself to a diet and already lost significant weight, believe it or not.