Marcus Mariota

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Looks like the star-tards are a little defensive.

I have some oil you can rub on your head, and it makes hair grow like crazy. It is rated five stars by the guys at rivals. That way all you star-tards can know that this stuff is legit.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley

I have some oil you can rub on your head, and it makes hair grow like crazy. It is rated five stars by the guys at rivals. That way all you star-tards can know that this stuff is legit.

You are a ******* moran, you know that right?

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I am not saying stars are the end all be all, but look at the overall records of programs who bring in High Ranking recruits and then look at Iowa State.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008

eb6.jpg

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009

Steve-Jobs-hates-your-joke.jpg

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Excellent. That's a reasonable response. Let's give it a shot.

Why exactly is it so difficult to admit that talent wins games? It's sort of a basic football fundamental.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Marcus Mariota - Yahoo! Sports.

Just thought I'd share this for all those people out there that think stars really matter. Likely number 1 pick in the draft this year, was a 3 star with 2 offers. Just goes to show you never know how certain players will develop.
Congratulations for noticing that Rivals doesn't always project the best players 2-3 yrs in advance....As for your likely number pick theory, I fail to agree, here's the rivals profile of the current favorite for the number 1 pick...and yes he had offers and stars...
Teddy Bridgewater - Yahoo! Sports

cyclone111

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2008
boone
Congratulations for noticing that Rivals doesn't always project the best players 2-3 yrs in advance....As for your likely number pick theory, I fail to agree, here's the rivals profile of the current favorite for the number 1 pick...and yes he had offers and stars...
Teddy Bridgewater - Yahoo! Sports
Ok dad sorry just thought it was interesting he wasn't that highly recruited. Didn't know everyone was going to be so defensive about this post. People must be a little edgey tonight.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Ok dad sorry just thought it was interesting he wasn't that highly recruited. Didn't know everyone was going to be so defensive about this post. People must be a little edgey tonight.

We're 1-7 with 1 4* athlete. We've been ranked at the bottom of the conference for recruiting for many many years. But the crazy thing is we FINISH at the bottom of the conference based on our play on the field.

I guess the good thing is ISU hasn't proven the regression to the mean concept since we've never been in a position to actually regress?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I haven't watched Oregon much this year until tonight. He has only completed about half his passes and has negative rushing yards. Isn't he the Heisman front runner? Have they just not played anyone good before Stanford?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron