MLB: Map of Baseball Nation

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I've been a Cub fan for a long time. Growing up going to I-Cubs games and watching WGN did that.

But **** they are killing me lately. If I didn't have fantasy baseball to follow I would stop watching baseball by June every year.

I need to find another non NL Central team to follow. Someone that can make the playoffs somewhat regularly. Any suggestions?

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I've been a Cub fan for a long time. Growing up going to I-Cubs games and watching WGN did that.

But **** they are killing me lately. If I didn't have fantasy baseball to follow I would stop watching baseball by June every year.

I need to find another non NL Central team to follow. Someone that can make the playoffs somewhat regularly. Any suggestions?
The Cardinals. Duh

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
The Cardinals. Duh

I said non-NL Central ya moran!

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames

I would suggest the Giants out of personal bias, but unless you are used to staying and/or able to stay up late at night for a 9:15 p.m. (Central Time) first pitch, it makes it kind of difficult to watch, especially if it goes to extra innings. AT&T is an insanely awesome place to see a game (even if on tv) and Kruk and Kuip (Mike Krukow and Duane Kuiper) are two of the best/most fun tv announcers in baseball.