Managing fatigue

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Any thoughts on how coaches manage fatigue in the tournament? How do they keep them from being sore n what not? Iv been wondering this watching last game hoping were not to tired for uk

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Hotel bath tubs full of ice water is pretty standard to keep legs fresh during NCAAs

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Any thoughts on how coaches manage fatigue in the tournament? How do they keep them from being sore n what not? Iv been wondering this watching last game hoping were not to tired for uk

Call me a hippy but I'd run my team through some light yoga every morning and tons of fresh squeezed veggie/fruit juice.

It's a miracle cure after long distance runs for me. Wish I'd have done both through my years wrestling, especially when I was struggling with back pain from wrestling.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

These guys are young enough and in good enough shape that they're fine. I'm sure they rest, eat well, and do pretty standard stuff like ice baths. And of course, no late-night studying.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Nonstop video of the Wayans brothers followed by a random Adam Sandler movie for the knockout punch. Fresh and ready.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006

Do coaches get sore? Look at Rick Majerus if that dude can coach through the fatigue anyone can.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron